[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As hypergamous feminism keeps progressing, soon enough 99% of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 55FtyA0.jpg (50 KB, 650x872) Image search: [Google]
55FtyA0.jpg
50 KB, 650x872
As hypergamous feminism keeps progressing, soon enough 99% of women will belong only to 1% of men, the top-tier Chads. Their sex lives will strictly be made up of orgies with their submissive harems.

The rest of the beta boys will just be used to work and provide for the used up sluts and their bastard children.
>>
>>28121844
>The rest of the beta boys will just be used to work and provide

>they will provide
here is the problem.
>>
Won't work. Only uber-betas and fetishists continue to provide while being knowingly cucked.
>>
File: 1426260674350.png (382 KB, 497x685) Image search: [Google]
1426260674350.png
382 KB, 497x685
Actually, I suspect guys will start smashing each other's BP.

Boys are gonna have to start trapping to take one for the team. Or take several in a row, if you know what I mean. Imagine how much time and stress would be saved if you just had some cute slutty friend you could call up to fuck in the ass or mouth on demand.
>>
>>28123459
Stop making me hard. This wont be effective without horemones.
>>
>>28123372
A household with one male and two bisexual females could work
>>
>>28123459
>tfw you'll never be a huge slut that helps boys by draining their ignored balls
Why even live
>>
>>28123459

>boys will dress as girls and...

go for the 1% chads as the roasties do.
If you ever fell for the boypuss meme you'd know they are more rancid than the roasties.
>>
I know a guy who owns a giant boat. Him and his buddies usually fill it with college chicks before sailing off for a weekend of orgies and drugs.

The girls are usually pretty but incredibly dumb.
>>
>>28123459
Already am
>>
>>28123459

Nah.

1. Op's idea would never happen.
2. Kings used to use their soldiers to kidnap wives for men. To which would end up with a King shitting bricks as he stares death in the face.

Beta Uprising 2.0

The longer the Normies ignore the cum stenched wails of thousands of NEETs across the Western World; the longer the waves of angry frustated virgin attacks.
>>
>>28121844
Society will crumble long before that. You can push around the plebs only so much before they realize they gain nothing and then heads start to roll. Happened so many times, just see the french revolution or the bolshevik revolution. Next is gonna be the cuck revolution. Chads and easy women will be gunned down in the streets.
>>
>>28123709

From men*
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.