[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Flatchested girl makes fun of guy for having a small dick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 1479x959) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 1479x959
>Flatchested girl makes fun of guy for having a small dick
>>
cute seal
>>
Walruse aboriginal
>>
>>28121714
They need to feel better about themselves. Women are incredibly insecure and prone to self-shame.

It's why body positivity is so prolific in women's media.
>>
>>28121714
You see, it's funny because she made fun at the expense of a man.
>>
>>28121714
wwaallrruussee
>>
>>28121714
Do you really think you can compare a chestlet to a dicklet? A small dick can change sex completely. A flat chest, barely so, if any. Mostly visual.
>>
>>28123927
As someone with one large and one small breast, as well as one large and pnr small penis, I can confirm this is true
>>
A small dick is a real shame and probably effects a man's psyche and actual sexual ability considerably. Most women wouldn't date a guy from the get-go if they knew your dick was 4.5 inches or below.

Small breasts? Who cares, as long as they're shapely. Cowtits are nasty, and the attractive factor in tits is shape.
>>
>>28121714
BASED SEAL
A
S
E
D

S
E
A
L
>>
>>28123971
This.

Plenty of men like women with small titties.

No woman ever said she'd prefer a man with a small dick.
>>
A flat-chested girl is the equivalent of a skinny guy. Some girls like it, some want more muscles or fat or whatever.
>>
>>28121714
walruse
>>28121753
#walrused
>>
>>28124767
This is bullshit. Men don't have to worry about small penises. It's all wealth and status. My best friend has just finished med school and is 4/10 in all physical departments. I've seen his facebook inbox and he gets at least one girl a night begging for a date or asking what he's up to. Needless to say he can afford to be picky, so he's currently fucking a 9/10 spanish girl. He definitely isn't going to marry an ugly or flat chested girl. It's much worse to be a flat chested woman than to be a small dicked man.
>>
>>28125965
I never said wealth and status weren't important, but let me rephrase nonetheless:

"If there were 2 identical copies of your friend except one had an 8" dick and the other had a 3-incher, which one of them do you honestly think the 9/10 Spanish girl would go for?"
>>
>>28126047
There's too many variables. If the men were identical in earnings and job then obviously she would go for the quick thrill of big dick. But in reality i think women value money and status more than anything else. It's in their nature to secure resources through their husband. Yeah girls go on tinder and go out partying, but deep down they desperately want a good earning man to commit to them.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.