[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /successfulfamily/ here? Most members of my extended
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 1461105491167.jpg (100 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
1461105491167.jpg
100 KB, 500x374
Who else /successfulfamily/ here? Most members of my extended family are successful as fuck and I'm a fucking loser who can't even talk without stuttering like a retard. They probably pity me or feel disgust for me
>>
How much will you inherit ?
>>
my mom wasn't rich, but she was a successful criminal before I was born. She always worked hard, fed me well and gave me what I needed. I'm not rich, but successful as well. I own a house and have a wife and kid at least. My grandparents were both professors, my grandfather a successful journalist and grandmother a cellular biologist and botanist. Most of both sides are doing well for themselves. My cousin is a semi-famous hairdresser. Many are accomplished musicians.

My dad was a useless junkie though.
>>
>tfw surprised I didn't write the OP
>>
ive found the answer to all your problems, start smoking weed.
>>
>>28121422
I'm actually the most successful (currently) out of my immediate family, and most of my extended family. My immediate family are all lower-middle middle class.

However on my great aunt's side they are rich as fuck because their father (my great uncle) was rich when he raised them.
>>
>>28121422
I have a cousin who's becoming an actor. He's apparently successful enough that his immediate family moved from Alabama to California.

My Mom's brother and best friend are super successful in their fields.

I don't really pay attention to most of my family's careers, but my work ethic is not on par.
>>
I have /hardworkingfamily/ here. I have spent the last 3 years just fucking around at work and generally tricking my supervisors into giving me full time salary for like 15% actual work.

my parents moved here with me and had another kid right after, and they worked 2 jobs each with barely any english at around min wage to support us. my dad randomly risked everything on buying a beauty salon and worked 60-70 hours a week until he was 65, and my mom went to school for her second masters to be able to teach high school and she also always cooked dinner at least.

my wife also has a masters and her whole family are owners and executives of businesses (a father owner, a sister owner, a sister who has a sugar daddy, a brother and a sister who are high level managers)

my friends are literally all programmers from eastern europe who work 130-180k salary jobs and have kids of their own and everything. everyone around me works their ass off and i just sit on 4chan most of the day and complain i'm too tired to go outside.

but im happy at least lmao, i did a little hard work in high school and i hated it.
>>
>>28121495
Me personally? Nothing probably.
But most members of my family are prestigious academics, doctors, or bankers, most are solidly in the 1% or 0.1%

that being said I will not personally inherit anything

>>28121566
>start smonking weed
nah

>>28121737
>but my work ethic is not on par.
yeah this is the biggest problem, my work ethic isnt even close to that of most of my family. I think it just might be an immigrant thing, since they all moved to the USA, because I honestly dont see how my generation can be nearly as successful as my father's and grandfather's generation

actually all my cousins are smart as fuck and will probably be super successful nvm
>>
>>28121499
>I own a house and have a wife and kid at least.
>>28121772
>my wife

what the fuck

is everyone on 4chan a normalfrog now
fuck

what are your job's btw? Are you also a programmer?
>>
>>28121422
Nice dubs.
Let's see.

My mother's side of the family consists of a retired dental consultant, a retired airforce radar technician, a retired head nurse, a woman married to a businessman who sold his company for several million.
My grandfather escaped capture by the ss and rejoined the army to be MP.

My father's parents were both police officers, his brother is a musician. He's a retired pharmacologist.

Shit senpai I'm way behind I got some work to do.
>>
>>28121422
Are you me m8y

All my siblings are married and wealthy. One with kids. I can't even speak without humiliating myself and I'm dirt poor and ugly. I'll probably die of shame one day or jump off a bridge
>>
My father has his own business. My older brother has his own business. The last time I spoke to them (over email) they asked me to change my surname.
>>
>>28121932
>they asked me to change my surname
holy fuck

are you a woman at least? that would be semi acceptable if you were that worthless

why dont they talk to you anymore? can you call them?
>>
>>28121822
>normal
>blogging on 4chan
lmoa. i just got lucky with a relationship everything else about me says that i'm mentally retarded.

i'm a research associate in biotech. i'm actually studying some programming though because i realized its a dead end unless i get a phd.
>>
>>28122012
>i just got lucky with a relationship
give us pro tips

in what fashion were you existing for this to happen

was she a colleague that really REALLY liked you or something
>>
>>28121965
No I'm a male. My parents divorced when I was young. My brother got kicked out by my mom. They both hate my mother and have both sent me long emails accusing her of shit and saying that the resent the fact she is alive. We've mostly corresponded over email since then, occasionally seeing each other for a meal every four years or so and mostly because my mom encouraged me to see them. My father (who drank a lot) said I had no manners or something and asked if I was drunk at like 2pm one day and I told him that I may be a [his surname] but only in name. He has offered my mom $3k to change her surname and when I told him that being around him and my brother was like being around two strangers he told me to change my surname and accused me of beign a narcissist and sent me a link to a psychology website where someone defined narcissism, saying if I reach out to him he could make me a healthy, happy person.
>>
>>28122219
you sound like a brainwashed pussy
your father and brother are right
>>
>>28122280
They probably are. I'm on /r9k/ after all.

Hopefully college will fix my shit though.
>>
>>28122219
>My parents divorced
>stayed with MOTHER

why would you do that

did you have a choice?
>>
>>28122129
the only tips i can offer is to recognize a girl who is depressed as fuck and trying to distract her with humor and self confidence. even with her i fucked up hundreds of times but i managed to get a few good impressions in while drunk. by the time she was actually feeling better i wasn't as nervous and awkward anymore, and despite several attempts at breaking up i somehow convinced her to stick around. after a while it was just too late to go back lmao.
>>
>>28122326
courts give women custody 99.9999% of the time
>>
>>28122433
91% of cases are decided without the court being involved. the parents decide who takes the kids senpai.
>>
My dad has a good job and is basically living the DINK lifestyle with a woman who makes even more than him now that me and my sister are both adults. My mom doesn't make a bunch of money, but she seems pretty happy, disregarding the misery my existence brings upon her.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.