[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> tfw to pray is to accept defeat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: upmysleeves.jpg (17 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
upmysleeves.jpg
17 KB, 399x388
> tfw to pray is to accept defeat
>>
>tfw you just want for the meat show to end
>tfw it's planted a seed of all-consuming, impotent rage deep within your heart
>tfw you know this existence is a great injustice to all involved in it, but that doesn't stop you from hating people
>tfw supposed to hate the game and not the players, but people bait you into getting dirty with them

I want to end it right now but I'm afraid if I did nothing would change
>>
File: lol, blackbot.jpg (300 KB, 1311x829) Image search: [Google]
lol, blackbot.jpg
300 KB, 1311x829
>>28121227
>not having a motorcycle and a sleeping bag, and ten or fifteen girls
>>
File: where the brave.jpg (1 MB, 1500x1702) Image search: [Google]
where the brave.jpg
1 MB, 1500x1702
So you're going to ignore the fact that for most of history everyone, including the most bad ass of people, prayed to gods? And that even today many of the happiest and most successful of people pray?
>>
>>28121467
To be brave you have to be stupid first. Ignorance is bliss. Success happens because most are stupid enough to have religion so it's a coincidence, barring religious people hindering non religious people being why.
>>
Dead grapes
>>
Not if you pray to the Lord of Darkness, then it's just taking up arms against the normies
>>
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 265x190) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 265x190
>>28121227
>Tfw to prey is to accept meat
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.