[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me, /r9k/!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1418851662387.jpg (464 KB, 1488x1302) Image search: [Google]
1418851662387.jpg
464 KB, 1488x1302
I've started eating lunch with a girl from one of my classes. We're friends, and she talks openly and candidly with me (something she doesn't do with many.)

I've got TWO WEEKS before I leave HS forever. (Yes, mods, I'm 18.)
How do I get her close enough to fuck her in that amount of time? I already know she likes me, I just need to speed up the social process between budding friendship and sex.

Help me here, /r9k/. I want to go into College a Chad in training, not a bot.

Things about her:
>tumblrina
>mulatto (I am too, so she feels we have something in common)
>art love, skilled with a brush
>wears crazy fashion and dyes her hair colors
>generally insecure

This can't be that hard.
>>
>>28121201
You don't. She doesn't see you as a sexual partner, anon. Any day now she's going to tell you about the chadrone she's fucking.
>>
>>28121237
That's the thing. She doesn't have a Chad. I want to BE the Chad. I want to steal her from some poor orbiter/robot/failed normie.
>>
Bump. Can't anyone help? Or will I have to wing it?
>>
>>28121201
>Tumblr
>Crazy fashion
>Dyes her hair
>Insecure

Dont even get involved buddy
>>
>>28121503
It's just to break me in, anon. Easy pickin'. I'm leaving soon anyway, won't ever see her again.
>>
>>28121533
If she was easy pickin, you would have picked her by now. Either go hard from the second you meet her or be prepared to have her flake on you.
>>
>>28121567
I only just started today, nigga. You can only do so much in a half hour of lunch,and I think I did pretty well, thank you very much.
>>
Original post bump plox
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.