[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
would you date a 4/10 girl if she had pretty bad skin? i'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: skin.png (2 MB, 1226x1786) Image search: [Google]
skin.png
2 MB, 1226x1786
would you date a 4/10 girl if she had pretty bad skin?

i'm currently in such a situation basically and i'm thinking about just ending the relationship because of that

the sad thing is we both get along really well i just don't understand why she is too retarded to use a moisturizer and wash her face but i don't want to offend her so i keep quiet about it

pic related she basically has skin like that
would also be thankful for some advice on how to save the relationship
>>
>>28120751
>i don't want to offend her so i keep quiet about it

grow some balls you passive aggressive cuck piece of shit.
>>
Take her to Estee Lauder or Chanel and buy her some nice stuff for her skin
>>
>>28120802
Take your own advice then
>>
>you will never fuck bebe in the ass raw and shoot a giant load on her face
>>
File: Sad-Frog-Meme-Gun-021.jpg (9 KB, 267x181) Image search: [Google]
Sad-Frog-Meme-Gun-021.jpg
9 KB, 267x181
>>28120888
>>28120888

this
why won't she date white guys
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 598x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 598x640
>>28120856
Even rich women have shitty skin sometimes
>>
>>28120802
Hey qt. How old are you?
>>
>>28120751
Domt end a relationship over something fixable.
Talk to her about it
>>
>>28121564

Hook, line and sinker m8

originalio
>>
>>28122486

Nvm. I thought op was trolling by posing as bebe's boyfriend.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.