[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: we make fun of people with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: ocd-and-nutrition-pic.jpg (74 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
ocd-and-nutrition-pic.jpg
74 KB, 1024x683
ITT: we make fun of people with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

People with OCD are heavily annoying and a burden on the world. They exist for us to laugh at them.
>>
>>28120598
A real person with OCD would just photoshop this.
>>
nice meme

i like the smell of my farts
>>
File: IMG00202-20150509-1239.jpg (407 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG00202-20150509-1239.jpg
407 KB, 1600x1200
>tfw you enjoy painstakingly ordering things but don't have autism and aren't compelled to do so

feels good mang
>>
>tfw I have OCD but it manifests in the form of intrusive homicidal and necrophilic thoughts/ urges
>tfw dumbasses think everyone with OCD needs to wash their hands and skip over cracks in the sidewalk
>>
>>28120598
I lived in a facility with a girl who had extreme OCD.
Her ticks included things like, if you set down a plate/glass/piece of cutlery without it making a clear noise she had to grab it from you (even if there's food/liquid in it) and SLAM it down full force onto the table. Spilling food/liquid everywhere, would've broken the plates and cups if they weren't break resistant.
She was the same with doors.
I would walk around the entire kitchen picking everything up quickly and silently placing it back down, as she screamed and followed the trail behind me and destroying the room.
I'd leave out of the kitchen door, silently close it, and move to the dining room, same thing.
Crying and screaming for me to let her stop. (She was a self righteous cunt and I do not feel bad about this)
>>
>>28120598
>OCD
>Obsession with aliens trying to control my mind
>Walk into exam
>Can't concentrate because I need to mentally fight the aliens.
>>
>>28120598

Fuck that picture, why didn't they flip over the M&Ms to the right side and align them?

And that one fucking green one out of position...

>not OCD
>i like like shit like this to be orderly
>>
>>28121155
This, everyone acts like people with OCD just wash their hands a billion times. I remember this show on PBS about a psychic who gets possessed by her mom who had OCD and the ghost makes her wash her hands a ton of times and cleans the house. It was pretty funny (the show was trying to be serious about it though which made it funnier)
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.