[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Someone posts a tribute to a close friend who has died recently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: nervouspepe.png (96 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
nervouspepe.png
96 KB, 241x228
> Someone posts a tribute to a close friend who has died recently on Facebook
> Everyone in the comments respectfully say rest in piece
> Meanwhile I'm here trying to fight the urge to ask how they died.
>>
>>28120372
That's perfectly normal, depending on how you ask it.
>>
>>28120386
>That's perfectly normal
No it isn't. The last time I asked this, I got flamed so hard I deleted my fucking comment.

Asking how someone died makes the user feel the details of their death is more important to you than the fact that they actually died.
>>
>>28120372
It's ok if you make it sound like you cared for them, like referencing him going to heaven or something and asking "how did he pass?" as opposed to "how did he die?" The former is more conscientious of others while the latter sounds apathetic.
>>
>>28120418

No, everyone is just as curious as you, but it's not considered "respectful" to ask
>>
>>28120468
Hey this doesn't sound so bad. I might even give it a try. Thanks for the idea.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.