[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any other robots like rain? >#1 normie repellant >comfy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: pexels-photo-large.jpg (115 KB, 890x593) Image search: [Google]
pexels-photo-large.jpg
115 KB, 890x593
Any other robots like rain?

>#1 normie repellant
>comfy
>that sound
>that smell

Walking to the gym in a light drizzle right now, not a single person on the street. Truly top comfy
>>
Yea i like the sound of rain. It is an exquisite feel.
>>
>>28120132
i love rain
>>
I seem to love all the weather normies hate. Cloudy, windy days are my favorite. Rainy days are fucking awesome too. I can't stand days where the sun is out and it's all bright and shiny.
>>
File: 1460265475962.png (17 KB, 882x758) Image search: [Google]
1460265475962.png
17 KB, 882x758
Used to love running in the rain and wouldn't care (I'd run up to 10 kilometers), until i took up weight lifting so i stopped and haven't went out for a nice long run in many months
>>
>tfw slugs and worms literally everywhere whenever it rains

I do love it, though

I think next time it rains I'm gonna get soaking wet and yell at the top of my lungs until someone calls the police on me

Then I'll run like no tomorrow towards no location in particular, so long as it's away from danger, and see where I end up

Then I'll get crushingly depressed, because I'll realize that even after my catharsis nothing has truly changed and where I find myself will be no better than where I was to begin with.

I would shufle home with a mopey frown on my face.
>>
It also makes nightwalks superb. If you don't nightwalk already, try it
>>
>>28120250
I'll yell with you anon, where you at
>>
File: image.jpg (192 KB, 641x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192 KB, 641x640
rain is good for both bad and good feels

the sunlight just beats down on you when you feel like shit
>>
>>28120359
Sunlight literally makes everything look fake
I don't know how to describe it

But an overcast or rainy day with a cool and gentle breeze, or those first few rays of dawn, fuck that's what real life is about. That's how life should always be.
>>
>>28120132
>>#1 normie repellant
lol no all the normies are with their bf/gf or fwb
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.