[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Homeless ex gf brings guys to my house to fuck them even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1461514579454.jpg (50 KB, 974x683) Image search: [Google]
1461514579454.jpg
50 KB, 974x683
>Homeless ex gf brings guys to my house to fuck them even though I ask her not to
HELP
>>
>>28120076
#whoopthattrick
#getem
at least make her give you some dome as toll, damn you pussy
>>
Lock the fucking door you cuck
>>
>>28120076
As expected of beta tripfag
>>
File: 1460208572222.jpg (95 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1460208572222.jpg
95 KB, 540x540
>>28120076
die tripfag originarudesu
>>
>>28120076
give her the boot or tell her she has to suck your dick to pay the rent or something get creative dumbass
>>
>>28120198
Few days ago, I told her I would fucking slit her fucking whore throat if I ever saw her again but she hit me and told me to shut up so I'm too scared to do anything
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.