[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else here cut themselves, not because of depression,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1456640231341.jpg (36 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1456640231341.jpg
36 KB, 500x400
Does anyone else here cut themselves, not because of depression, but because it feels so good?

I got into it two years ago, when I was in a car crash and the window cut my left arm open. I passed out soon after, but I remember the fear being overtaken by a very euphoric feeling. Weeks after I felt similar when slightly peeling open a few of the cuts. After a bit of experimenting it turned over time into a secret hobby. Few times a week when I come home from an evening jog I cut various 5mm-deep cuts across my arms and legs with a razor. It makes me relax and I can even feel an euphoric tingling in my eyes. So I'm interested if there's any circumstance, which would make this socially acceptable. Summer is coming and I don't want to wear a long-sleeve t-shit during the whole season.
>>
Cmon, I know there's more of you here. I remember there being a thread about this before.
>>
>>28119931
Faggot, there is no way your cut-scars would pass as anything else than cut-scars.
Just show them proud and when soneone ask tell them that it just feels so good to do it, then slice your arm in front of them spraying blood everywhere.
Everything else will make you look like little pretecious emo cuck.
>>
Obviously your habit is not sustainable. So what else makes you feel that way? Maybe you could try a combat sport and inflict violence on others?
>>
>>28120481
That'd mean I'd have to explain a billion times to assure people I'm not an emo faggot. How about just tattooing over them?
>>
>>28119931
What's with all of this self-harm shilling lately? Some faggot trying to get robots to cut themselves because muh control issues?

Seriously though, I used to cut whenever I would fap as a teenager. I don't know why but it turned me on. Not so much anymore.
>>
>>28120610
I've been thinking of trying boxing, but I'd have to hide that from my relatives and friends too. When I presented the idea to them a long time ago, everyone rabidly tried to convince me how "it's gonna turn your brains into mush" and I believed them.

With this habit there's an urge to do it, like any thing you enjoy a lot and it feels satisfying. But keeping it hidden is tiresome and fatiguing, like making excuses for not going swimming or to a sauna.
>>
I wonder what it's like for the emo's who cut their wrist in highschool. They must be in their 20's now with scars on their wrist. They have to be regretting it ol.
>>
>>28120642
I'm not promoting, it's obviously not healthy and looks ugly. Just trying to find others with the same habit.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.