[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you want to believe in something that could make the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: PepeWojakBaby.gif (80 KB, 592x415) Image search: [Google]
PepeWojakBaby.gif
80 KB, 592x415
>tfw you want to believe in something that could make the world better, but you can't.
>tfw clever enough to see what's wrong in the world and not being "brainwashed", but too stupid to think a real solution to any single problem or do

What can I do? I don't want to be a passive cynic laughing at everyone and doing nothing. I help with charity, but I don't think that really matters.
>>
*Do something.

I'm stupid.
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (24 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
24 KB, 499x499
Man, changes in the sorld can't be done by one person, but it can be done by society as a whole in a proces that can last a century.
So your job is to spread your way of thinking to others, do your part

or just stay at home and bitch about it in /r9k/
>>
File: 1458923900165.png (680 KB, 506x704) Image search: [Google]
1458923900165.png
680 KB, 506x704
>>28119918
I tried to spread my way of thinking to some of my friends (few, desu), and even they seem to agree with me, but I don't think I'm really going anywhere. And I don't want to be like one of that fuckers who can't shut up about "muh opinions" and "muh fleewings" everytime just to seem intelligent.

Also, I think that even If change is a social thing, It's always impulsed by single great people avanced to his time (if "avanced to his time" makes real sense, but you understand me) and who lead society and his values. Of course, I'm a virgin posting frog cartoons in a lithuanian experimental animation imageboard, I know I'm not a guy who can safe the world, but still I feel guilty for my helplessness.
>>
>>28119791
>expecting to be the one human to solve the worlds problems
>>
>>28119791
Whats the backstory of this pepe? What episode is this?
>>
>>28120368
It's literally the series finale.
(if you don't count that shitty epilogue with the reincarnation)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaYd1T782hM
>>
you could improve individual lives.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.