[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HELP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1430513836978.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1430513836978.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>Girl forces me to go with her to rooftop bar with her friends
>While walking there she links arms with me for a bit
>Brought me there in order for me to get with a random barslut, same story for her and a guy, neither of us actually got anyone and we just stayed within her circle of friends dancing
>When she is decently drunk she pulls me aside to help me look for a girl, but she tells me she is horny and wants to hook up with a guy since she's been on a dry spell for a year
>Through the night she gets her face ultra close to my face to tell me shit, she puts her hands on my face for some reason, etc.
>While we are eating afterwards she tells someone else that she'll hook up with anyone at this point, but she looks at me for a good 5 seconds after she says this.
>On the way back to train station our arms are linked, this is a good 10 - 15 ish min walk.
>She knows I have a foot fetish and she took her heels off on the way to the station.
>We get back to her house and I call up an uber, she offers to stay downstairs to wait with me but I force her to go to sleep in her room since she's piss drunk

Please help me robots this is all new to me
Does she want me or is she just fucking around with me and knows I'm just a betamax
I only really hang out with this girl to eat lunch or dinner with sometimes as friends (im the one who initially said "let's just go as friends").
>>
>While we are eating afterwards she tells someone else that she'll hook up with anyone at this point, but she looks at me for a good 5 seconds after she says this.
you should get that autism checked out
>>
Put dick in vagina dumbass. Or lick those feet you fucking degenerate.
>>
>>28119515
You had a chance, but you blew it
>it's ogre, son
>>
>>28119561
>>28119544
these. you can't seriously be this autistic can you? she was horny and hasn't been fucked for a YEAR. she very clearly and overtly mentions she wants to be fucked and will probably fuck ANYONE who wants to AND THEN LOOKS STRAIGHT AT YOU. seriously kill you are self OP.
>>
Nope, OP, you did good. You dodged a fucking bullet. She was drunk, and like most women, if you did have sex with her, she would wake up the next morning, cry rape, and because she was drunk, your ass would have been thrown in jail. Dont fuck drunk women.
>>
Yeah I'm pretty fucking autistic. 23 yo kv and I just can't fathom someone considering me remotely attractive. There was one time where she called me cute in response to me saying something like "hurr durr I'm ugly", but I just brushed that off as a pity compliment.
I enjoy eating out with her and I dont really want to ruin that because I misread some of her actions.
>>
Yeah she was making overt signals that she wanted you to fuck her

But she was drunk as fuck so you're better off not touching her.
>>
So do women just never outright say "hey let's fuck"?
>>
>>28120240
> she tells someone else that she'll hook up with anyone at this point, but she looks at me for a good 5 seconds after she says this

I mean....
>>
>>28120240
Only ugly black women. That's how I lost my virginity way back in the days.
>>
>>28119656

This is honestly the best advice. Good work on thinking without your dick OP.
>>
File: 1460716379068.jpg (80 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1460716379068.jpg
80 KB, 1280x720
>>28119515
LMAO, it's like I can smell the autism. Next time just fuck her provided there is next time[/spolier]
>>
>>28120273
>>28120273
>>28119587
>>28119544
Wait I should clarify, she didn't turn her head toe to look at me, her head was still toward her friend, but her eyes were on me.
>>
File: 1460329091938.jpg (25 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
1460329091938.jpg
25 KB, 240x320
>>28120273
YES MEANS YES!
>>
>>28119515
You sound like me.
I helped a girl out one time because I was bored and she followed me around for weeks.
Had absolutely no interest in her at all so I made zero moves. She eventually got bored and left me alone.

If you want to do her, do her. Don't? Don't.
Ignore the thirsty virgins yelling you to jump down her throat regardless of your intent.

BTW I'm 25 khv.
>>
>>28121463
Does this still count, pls respond robots
Should I tell you guys some of the other things she does that makes me question I'd she is into me or not
>>
File: tumblr_o5cr3kaHFG1rmerh9o1_540.png (477 KB, 523x523) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5cr3kaHFG1rmerh9o1_540.png
477 KB, 523x523
How do you fuck up that badly man... Practically free pussy and you simply beta out, shittttt dude what the fuck.
>>
>>28122367
Niglord I have no idea how this shit works.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.