[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /brokendick/ here? >was 15 >was loser with no hope
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: news-graphics-2005-_599589a[1].jpg (15 KB, 199x241) Image search: [Google]
news-graphics-2005-_599589a[1].jpg
15 KB, 199x241
Who /brokendick/ here?

>was 15
>was loser with no hope of ever attracting a gf
>jack off constantly to cope with tfw no gf
>am cutfat
>didn't know I needed to use lotion.
>cock would often bleed after masturbation
>one day be jacking off more than usual
>hear a loud pop and feel a snap in my dick
>cock can now bend backwards in half while erect
>is extremely painful
>realize that I have fucked up beyond all recovery

>fast forward 10 years
>female roastie friend decides to help me out with the virginity issue
>worried about broken cock
>insert penis in her
>can't feel shit because broken penis but whatever
>thrusting from the bottom with her crouched on me like spiderman
>she positions wrong way
>thrust up
>cock bends in half
>have to stop because it hurt so bad

I should just kill myself right?
>more pain than I have ever experienced in my life
>>
fuck off normal scum

much original SUPER original
>>
Go the ER man, you could seriously lose your dick.
>>
>>28119534
It happened 10 years ago and i was too naive to think about what I had done

The window where I could have it fixed has passed. I went to a doctor about it and he basically just said "welp ur fucked lol"
>>
>didn't know I needed to use lotion.
>cock would often bleed after masturbation
Wat
>>
Were you bleeding from like chaffed skin or were you ejaculating blood?

I came blood once and flipped out. Took two weeks off masturbating and chalked it up to the 4 hour rough BDSM fap sesh. Full maniac mode smacking the shit out of my balls and everything.

If my dick broke in half you bet your ass I would have gone to the hospital. What the hell were you thinking OP?!
>>
>>28119716
I was 15 and what 15 year old wants to tell their parents he broke his cock jacking off?
>>
>>28119471
I'm sorry dude, 26 virgin here but at least my dick is not broken. I should be thankful for that.
But seriously don't kill yourself. Sex isn't everything in the world. I mainly just came in to say don't kill yourself after I read your post.
>>
File: 1337847160391.gif (982 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1337847160391.gif
982 KB, 320x287
>>28119471
>have healthy uncut cock
>still khv
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.