[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you like her so much, then why dont you talk to her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1454203334664.gif (361 KB, 327x400) Image search: [Google]
1454203334664.gif
361 KB, 327x400
If you like her so much, then why dont you talk to her?
>>
>>28119457
people aren't supposed to have that many teeth
spooky
>>
File: 1310497622740.jpg (24 KB, 525x481) Image search: [Google]
1310497622740.jpg
24 KB, 525x481
Because robots only like Stacies and they don't want to talk to robots
>>
>>28119457
If you like her so much why doesn't she know about your existence?
>>
she fucking moved away asshole
>>
talk?

This is where it always goes wrong.
>>
I try. I have a nice voice and am decent at talking to people in person, but I'm an absolute sperg when I try to talk to someone over the internet.
>>
>>28119457
I'm scared of it. Never talked to a girl I was in love with in my life, never had a kiss, never had a date. I don't think I will ever be able to do it (being drunk or on anxiety meds doesn't count).

>>28119493
Whenever people talk about or post their crush here it's mostly a 5/10, sometimes a bit better. Most robots definitely don't hunt Stacys.
>>
File: moe.jpg (205 KB, 673x604) Image search: [Google]
moe.jpg
205 KB, 673x604
im a shut in neet, i have been for years. my only saving grace right now is this cute edgy 18 y/o girl ive been talking to on online dating. she says she is reluctant to meet anyone on the site which is smart i like that. ill try my best to show her i can be her cool dude bf/friend its literally the only thing keeping me going right now
>>
Because she doesn't want to know me
>>
>>28119457
Because she doesn't want to talk to me and avoids me.

Happy now ?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.