[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I come to terms with being ugly?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10
File: shinji.jpg (44 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
shinji.jpg
44 KB, 640x480
How do I come to terms with being ugly?
>>
>>28119346
get rid of all your mirrors and never go outside
>>
Cut your dick off and pretend its the reason why you cant get laid.
>>
You either cut yourself off from everyone or act as if you don't care and hope that one day you really won't
>>
>>28119346
Wear a mask. I'm not joking. Nobody cared who I was until I put on my trip.
>>
File: RORSCHACH.jpg (1 MB, 1576x2100) Image search: [Google]
RORSCHACH.jpg
1 MB, 1576x2100
Legally you're allowed to wear a mask at any time anywhere. Go full Rohrschach, my man.
>>
>>28119346
anon-kun the most important is not what you look like, it is what you think you look like.
>>
>>28119625
Germanfag hier, is forbidden:
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vermummungsverbot
>>
>>28119346
This is a true story. It literally happened today:

I was feeling like shit this morning, thinking the same thing as OP: 'Oh I'm so ugly, balding, huge nose, look like trash.' etc.

When I was in the subway to university, I sensed a smell of rotting flesh. Literally decomposition stink in the air, in the middle of the subway. I looked up and saw a tall guy in construction worker attire, he was probably on his way to work. He wore a surgical face mask (the ones people wear in Japan) and a baseball cap to hide his face. When I saw his face, I shrugged in shock. I'm not shitting you... his face was an almost completely smooth surface like someone put melted candle wax on his face. At first I thought he wore some halloween mask, but then I realised the rotting smell came from his face. The smell was so bad, I had to discretely move away. I acted as if I had to go off at the next station and moved a partition away from him.

Today I was reminded that I shouldn't give a shit about others thinking I'm 'ugly'. Yes, I may be unattractive, but I'm the only one who makes a big deal about it and I should be happy with the way I am.
>>
>>28119647
that's dumb

what does that even mean
>>
File: beautifulontheinside.jpg (862 KB, 1474x826) Image search: [Google]
beautifulontheinside.jpg
862 KB, 1474x826
just be yourself and nice things will, like, happen to you
>>
>>28119717
Das Vermummungsverbot gilt NUR bei Demonstration. Ausserhalb von Demonstrationen ist es erlaubt ueberall und jederzeit sein Gesicht komplett zu verdecken. Ich gehe einfach davon aus, dass er nicht jeden Tag auf eine Demo geht.
>>
Embrace the cuckold life
>>
>>28119756
>Today I was reminded that I shouldn't give a shit about others thinking I'm 'ugly'. Yes, I may be unattractive, but I'm the only one who makes a big deal about it and I should be happy with the way I am.
Bravo. One standing ovation for this man right here, on the house.
>>
>>28119765
He's kind of right. If you can somehow convince yourself your the most amazing, beautiful person in the world, to you, you will be.

Sure, others might call it you delusional or insane, but if you don't care about only what others think about you, there opinions don't matter.
>>
>>28119346
You just have to find a way to look down on people for some other reason.
Start reading literature and listening to classical music and tell yourself that because of their good looks, they lead vain lives and will never appreciate true art like you yourself do. That's worked for me so far.
>>
>>28119845
> Being delusional
Great tip anon!
>>
File: 1461400833462.jpg (60 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1461400833462.jpg
60 KB, 640x640
>>28119346
luckily you're a man so being ugly isn't as devastating as if you were a woman. you can make up for your physical appearance through personality and status, as most people value men for those things. if you're an ugly woman there is nothing you can do.
>>
>>28119883
Thanks little pleb, I try.
>>
>>28119346
Thanx OP for posting this thread. This is what /r9k/ is all about.
>>
>>28119889
Joji is actually pretty hot tho
>>
>>28119917
pic was mostly unrelated. I was looking for a picture of Earl Sweatshirt since he is the perfect example of what I mean, but I couldn't find it so I went with a Fantano/Frank one
>>
File: UNILAD-mother45.jpg (52 KB, 726x378) Image search: [Google]
UNILAD-mother45.jpg
52 KB, 726x378
>>28119889
>you can make up for your physical appearance through personality and statu
>if you're an ugly woman there is nothing you can do.
You idiot, women can be ugly as fuck, but still have mad cash. And even if not, they got a pussy, no matter how fucking disgusting she is, there are always a dozen people scraping the absolute bottom of the barell.
>>
File: me.png (418 KB, 373x569) Image search: [Google]
me.png
418 KB, 373x569
>>28119346
I'll use my picture for this conversation sake. You see i'm below average (desu 3/10) and some time after you stop caring. Usually it involves some sort of crushing event. For me it was when i was hanging with uni-classmates. There were 4 of us and 4 other girls (from other faculty) - everyone besides me paired. When i tried to approach her (she was the only one at the time, 3 others taken by my groupmates) she just raised hand and said "Dont bother". After that i realized - i'm just ugly, no matter how intellectual i am.
i already lost 30 pounds and still going
>>
>>28120111
Lmao if you're 3/10, I'm fucking -1/10. I would like to post a picture, just to prove my point, but there is always someone who saves it and I don't want to be perpetuated on the internet.
>>
File: tegaki.png (7 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
7 KB, 400x400
>>28120111
>considering that a 3/10
Check your privilege famagusta
>>
>>28120111
>>28120184
I have to side with a tripfag named shitstain, so you can believe me when I say this is nowhere near a 3/10. Not less than a 5/10, but not more than a 7/10 I'd say
>>
>>28119717
Just say you are a muslim and need it to show that you are better than pig eating infidels.
>>
>>28120053
>women can be ugly as fuck, but still have mad cash
this doesnt have the effect that it does with men though. a woman will take an ugly rich guy over a hot poor guy 9 times out of 10. they're naturally attracted to guys who can make their lives better moreso than guys who are just handsome. women want to live life on easy mode a lot more than they want to fuck Chad.

its not true for the opposite case though. most men would rather have a hot broke gf who they will gladly take car of because they only care about her being hot. giving an ugly girl a million dollars doesnt automatically make men want her the way that it does for women wanting men.

>And even if not, they got a pussy, no matter how fucking disgusting she is, there are always a dozen people scraping the absolute bottom of the barell
meme argument with no real weight. pic related is over 600 lbs, no job, and has a good looking wife who supports him. you can cherry pick shit all you want, but /r9k/ is wrong about this. ugly women do not get the easy life that hot women do, or hot people in general do. they may have more opportunities for sex since men have low standards when it comes to just sex alone, but in terms of finding a genuine relationship they are actually worse off than ugly men.
>>
>>28119809
It is allowed to hide your face if you are a lefitst terrorist and only demostrating to deny other people their freedom of speech.
>>
>>28120111
I think you're being too hard on yourself. You're probably more of a 5 or a 6/10 desu. It'll be okay anon.
>>
>>28120111
you are ugly but i would say you're a 4/10 not a 3/10. you are only slightly uglier than me and i consider myself a 4.5/10. however your only real problem is a fat face and bad skin, just like me. your eyes, hair, and general facial features are all fine. if you're like me then you just need to get /fit/ and your chubby cheeks will turn into a defined jawline and you'll go from a 4/10 to at least a 6/10, probably 7/10. thats all you need to get pretty much any girl
>>
You don't. You suffer until you either an hero or go full beta uprising.
>>
Come on and say it with me I'm ugly and I'm proud, I'm ugly and I'm proud!!
>>
>>28120264
>a woman will take an ugly rich guy over a hot poor guy 9 times out of 10

no the woman would marry the ugly rich guy and then cuck him and get pregnant by the hot guy and raise the child as it was the rich guy's
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (21 KB, 426x320) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
21 KB, 426x320
>>28120463
He didn't deserve it
>>
>>28119346
i am kinda ugly and since i first realized it when i started get called ugly by girls when i was kid until now that i am in my 20s i can safely say that there is no way at all for me to accept it and just move on, it's always there, when i see myself in the bathroom mirror, when i see myself in reflections outside, when i notice how girls treat hot guys and how they treat me, when i see young hot couples being happy, when i see older couples, again good looking being happy with their children, hell even when you see an old fuck you can still see that he is content with being grampa because he has been a handsome lad in his youth and has been slaying pussy until his dick stopped working in geriatric age

there is no hope for us OP, we are like peacocks but with shitty, ugly small tails, we have no chance for normal life but at least for me if i get a half decent job and i can provide material benefits for me i can kinda numb the pain since i am fundamentally a misanthrope and an outcas anyway due to other issues as well
>>
>>28119346
Post your face OP. People are extremely inaccurate at assessing their own appearances.
>>
>>28119346
Well, this depends if you're conception of self-ugliness comes from within or from without. Fast solution is to break your mirror, the long term solution is to assume a stoic position and change what you can, and realize that there are things out of your control.
>>
>>28119889

Roastie detected.

Ugly women get dick on a daily basis just because they have vaginas.

I don't get laid on a daily basis because I have a dick.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.