[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>World's first quadriplegic Barbie lookalike spends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
>World's first quadriplegic Barbie lookalike spends 10,000 on makeup, clothes and designer heels to emulate her idol despite not being able to walk
>Jasmin Britney, 26, from Finland, spends hours to look like her idol
>Paralysed from the neck down when she was hit by a car at the age of nine
>She posts videos online to show off her Barbie and Britney-inspired look

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3556593/Quadriplegic-Barbie-spends-10-000-look-like-idol.html
>>
>>28119233
Money spent well. No doubt.
>>
>>28119233
>Jasmin Britney, 26, has no feeling from the neck down and yet she's determined to dress up as her idols Barbie and Britney Spears in complete outfits - including eight-inch designer heels
>>
I imagine it gives her a sense of control and power. Not being able to do anything would drive me to do crazy things and thats on top of the stupid shit I already do.
>>
i bet that despite begin quadriplegic she still lost her virginity
>>
This story has left me immobilized. So inspirational!
>>
kek fucking roastie deserved it
>>
>>28119233
>women quadriplegic spends time on vain pursuits
>Jason Becker creates beautiful music despite not being able to play guitar anymore due to ALS
>>
>>28119233
THEY SEE ME ROLLIN

THEY HATIN

PATROLLIN TRYIN TO CATCH ME RIDIN DIRTY
>>
>>28119233
very appropriate, since barbie itself can't even stand on its own feet, let alone walk.
>>
I wonder if she ever let a guy use her trach hole as a fuck toy
>>
>tattoo
>barbie

what a retarded degenerate
>>
>>28119233
i love you finland you're fuckin funny
>>
Anybody realize this roastie is probably getting some beta male to buy all her clothes and dress her like that?

Just a Stacy on wheels to me.
>>
>>28120871
I wonder how it would feel to stick my dick in her trach
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.