[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that all women are whores, none of them care about anyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (2 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2 KB, 225x224
Reminder that all women are whores, none of them care about anyone but themselves since they've been flooded with free attention since they were born and they only care about what they'll get from you. No exceptions.
>>
did you mother not bring home your tendies today anon? What happened m8?
>>
File: 1413982577673.jpg (99 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1413982577673.jpg
99 KB, 480x454
>>28119172
w-what about mummy?
>>
>>28119231
She wasn't mummy when you were in the tummy, and before the tummy she had some funny.
>>
>>28119231
remove the instinctual force to care for her children and yes, same thing
>>
>>28119213
Long story, tl;DC I've been hurt too mamy times by this bs and I've lost my last glimmer of hope, I don't even care anymore. I'm just gonna get addicted to video games again. I don't even need to have any ambitions anyways, I could live like a neet my whole life and I'd still have more money than I could know what to do with.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.