[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else get the feel that feminists are metaphorically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 259x194
Does anyone else get the feel that feminists are metaphorically castrating men? I feel that feminists secretly want to cut off every man's penis so they cannot feel pleasure.
>>
>>28119139
Emasculation is the root cause of most male depression and eventual suicide.
>>
>>28119139
They're simply weeding out the beta/omega males, they are the ones bothered by feminism. Alphas don't give a fuck about their petty, spoiled princess bitch fits.
>>
>>28119207
Is this a conspiracy? 3spooky5me
>>
Combine lower iq with https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis_envy and you get feminism.
>>
>>28119316
But why so many of them? Low IQ inly accounts for a fraction of the population. How come I come across so many feminists?
>>
>>28119365
Just accept that its the low iq. Nobody sane would still believe that females have fewer rights than men today. They are ""fighting"" for a cause that has been accomplished many decades ago.
>>
>>28119257
It's not really conspiracy when you think about. Women want to make alpha fux/beta bux socially accepted role. There would be thousands and thousands of men who would gladly raise alpha kids and be socially praised for this. Polyamory would be a thing where more dominant husband get fucking while other nothing.
>>
>>28119139
metaphorically?

some have flat out stated they would castrate all men if giving the chance or even kill men. apparently its satire though, so that makes it better i guess.

in any case, for every feminist comment i see in my daily routes around the world wide web i beat 2 women to even the score.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.