[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm so desperate for attention and being appreciated that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 9.jpg (186 KB, 590x883) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
186 KB, 590x883
I'm so desperate for attention and being appreciated that i pretend to be a girl online. I'm actually a NEET that has no contact with the outside world.

I feel guilty when guys start hitting on me so i gently brush them off. I don't even hit on them. Or invite anything romantic. But guys always become clingy to me.

I wonder if other anons do this.

Would you be devastated if you discover a girl you've been crushing on is a straight guy?
>>
How do you do this? I always find pictures and voice always becomes a problem...
>>
>>28119019
As long as they believe you're an actual girl, you could be a complete bitch and lonely anons will still cling on to you.

>>28119037
I'm curious too.
>>
>>28119037
i have a few pics/voice recordings of a girl i knew. guys don't really push for more than 1-2 pictures and if they do i just say i'm shy/uncomfortable etc. if they're just fuccbois i delete them.
>>
>>28119019
Why not start taking titty skittles and pretend to be a girl irl too?
>>
I do on 4chan sometimes. It feels nice. Getting attention feels really nice.
>>
nah, we can still pretend.
>>
>>28119657
i pretend to be a woman to troll on 4chan all the time. it triggers the fuck out of the MRA manchildren much more than any tripcode or avatarfagging will ever do.
>>
this always happens. they reveal theyre not actually female and expect things to be cool. fuck off
>>
>>28119219
People never ask to voice chat? You must just be looking for attention. No good voice changer settings or voice changer program I can find nowadays or maybe I'm just lazy
>>
>>28119808
What I meant by this is usually you can get people to buy you stuff lol
>>
>>28119808
Yes guys will ask but i can just say my mic is broken. Think of all the times you wanted to mic with a girl and the reasons she used.
>>28119835
That's crosses into manipulative territory. I wouldn't ask a guy to buy me something unless he offered first. Even if i'm a man pretending i would feel like i owe them something.
>>
File: tired of it.png (190 KB, 380x640) Image search: [Google]
tired of it.png
190 KB, 380x640
>tfw pretend to be a guy/tranny online so lonely robots wont get attracted to you
>they dont even care

GUYS COME ON GET SOME STANDARDS
>>
>>28119019
I pretend to be a guy online when I state my opinion or argue so people take me seriously
>>
File: absolutely nya.png (415 KB, 469x728) Image search: [Google]
absolutely nya.png
415 KB, 469x728
>>28119911
>unless he offered first
>not denying it in all cases

shame
h
a
m
e
>>
File: yamatears.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
yamatears.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>28119974
a-also this

fucking hell desu imo ohana
>>
>>28119019
Tell us about your latest victims, anon.
>>
>>28119974
Everybody is a guy on the internet, even when they say they're not. So unless you're a youtube-fu or there is some other means of ascertaining, you're definitely a guy.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.