[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was just trying to talk to this girl on skype and this is what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 15
File: bitch.jpg (181 KB, 1196x1208) Image search: [Google]
bitch.jpg
181 KB, 1196x1208
I was just trying to talk to this girl on skype and this is what happens. I mean is this like the ultimate fuck you from a girl or what? I just don't fucking get it. WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO WRONG?
>>
>>28119018
>Im doing cam sex
>Can u pls stop typing

why are you even bothering with this bitch? she is not worth it, you are better than that
>>
>>28119018
>I care about you
Come on dude, I thought we all agreed on this.
Girls don't like betas
Caring for a bitch is not alpha.
>>
>>28119018
you're the most annoying type of orbiter, almost indian tier

hehe :) how are you :) you look so beautiful princess please notice me :)
>>
File: 1443105254003.png (184 KB, 500x255) Image search: [Google]
1443105254003.png
184 KB, 500x255
Dude she just told you she's busy sexually bonding with somebody else at the moment. What don't you understand. Unless you're planning on scooping in to clean everybody off with your mouth and pay the rent, there is literally no reason for you to pursue.
>>
>>28119018
girl here and I would love it if someone wrote to me like that. you are not doing anything wrong
>>
Gib me that skype username
>>
>>28119018
" oh ok, sorry to bother you"
Dude, youre annoying as fuck. Why even send this shit?
>>
>>28119090
But you're a fembot. On r9k. On 4chan.
>>
>>28119018
Shes a cunt don't read too far into it.

Correct move is to leave and never send another message.
>>
Delete her from your fracking contact list RIGHT NOW you dumb fuck.
>>
File: 1303081123807.jpg (5 KB, 210x251) Image search: [Google]
1303081123807.jpg
5 KB, 210x251
BUT AH STIHL CARE ABOT U

pl-please let me know :) when you're done :) :) with the hot sexy cam session okay pls? :)))))))
>>
>that last message

Shameful display t b h.
>>
Before this, I hadn't cringed all day today. Thanks OP!

You beta piece of shit.
>>
maybe one day ONE DAY you cucks will finally learn that being nice to women is why the rest of us cannot have nice things.
nice guys deserve the pain they suffer because of the pain they indirectly bring to everyone else
>>
>>28119063
We were having a nice conversation for the past few days then she just drops this bomb on me...

>>28119064
What's wrong with caring about a girl?

>>28119090
Thank you! I'm glad someone here understands me :D

>>28119122
Trying again later would be a bad idea? I really like her though.
>>
>>28119018
you are a super beta cuck and she is a dumb whore
>>
>>28119375
>We were having a nice conversation for the past few days then she just drops this bomb on me...
I hate when they do that too
Anyway, fuck her, just don't text her anymore unless she texts you first
I'm on the same boat somewhat, but you'll have to endure it
>>
No. The worst ever is when a girl just stops responding and leaves you in a state of paranoia, not knowing if she is busy or if she hates you
>>
>>28119018
As a girl, I find the overly "nice" thing gets old fast, especially coupled with excessive emoji use. However, she is being a cunt. You don't deserve that.
>>
>>28119426
I guess I'll give it a day. I'm afraid she may have blocked me. :(

>>28119443
This happens to me all the time as well.

>>28119482
What's so bad about being nice to someone I care about?
>>
>>28119443
Or dead.

On another note: Vyro pls marry me?
>>
>>28119116
You mean guy pretending to be a grill on r9k
>>
File: 8937653781.jpg (38 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
8937653781.jpg
38 KB, 500x332
>>28119443
Anon, that feel...
>>
>>28119898
>What's so bad about being nice to someone I care about?

Your not in a relationship yet, thus the amount of care you give off might be unwanted/ unexpected.

The sterotype of a man is not to care that much unfortunatly so you have to hold back a bit and seem disinterested.

Sperging on her might make her think she has you already and just keep you as a orbitor and dismiss you when she wants and then call you when she wants attention or something from you.

Just my opinions on the situation
>>
>>28119018
jesus christ man you just got your advances rebuffed hardcore

Pick up your pieces and move on somewhere else, and learn from your mistakes dumbass
>>
File: 1425410937069.png (370 KB, 380x542) Image search: [Google]
1425410937069.png
370 KB, 380x542
Jesus anon, you're such an annoying faggot no wonder she hates you.

Your kind is so easy to sniff out, and so pathetic. You've probably barely talked to her, barely know her, but you're throwing out "hurdur i care about u hehehe *smileyface* hehehe" you little bitch. I mean, is there anything about her you like aside from the possibility of sticking it in her butthole or cunt? Do you share interests, history or work closely with her? No, you probably fucking don't, and she can tell you're gross little sycophant that has nothing to offer but your "care" in exchange for "pussy".

Then, after she tells you to fuck off, you APOLOGIZE for even talking to her. Could you hate yourself anymore, loser?

You make me fucking sick t b h. Have some self-respect.
>>
>>28119443
I think it's pretty clear. She's getting dicked.
>>
>>28119018
OP you know I'm gonna be wanting that Skype username, my nigger.
>>
OP sounds like that guy from yesterday that made the Tinder thread where he deliberately acted like a goober to women.

It started out serious, and we were all like, how the hell can this guy be so clueless? But then it became obvious he was trolling.

This feels like trolling again.
>>
>>28119090
Give me your email now. Now.
>>
>>28120052
Don't listen to this faggot OP. You seem like a nice guy to me.
>>
>>28119018
Your first mistake was thinking women are human.

99% of them are primitive cave minded fucktoys attracted to assholes who are dominate. You cant be yourself around the majority of girls if youre nice and caring because they cant appreciate that in a guy like a guy can appreciate that in women. Good luck finding the 1% of women though anon if you want to truely be happy with them.

Until then just be a cold inhuman asshole to them use them even though it kills who you are.
>>
>>28119018
Well you're trying to be nice to some cunt that would pay you attention for money you stupid cunt, is this a serious question? I bet you buy flowers for prostitutes.
>>
>>28120188

>Tripcumstain
>knowing anything

Eat my butt, dork. Alex? More like Alephajeet.
>>
>>28120262
How can you say other people are annoying and make you sick when you show immediate disdain for other people based of generalizations. I would say more people would find your attitude less appealing than OP's from my experiences.
>>
File: 1346228497528.jpg (37 KB, 309x309) Image search: [Google]
1346228497528.jpg
37 KB, 309x309
>>28120107
>like a goober
da fucc
>>
>>28120188
And that's why she doesn't like OP. Good job, triploser. You pointed out OP's problem after everyone else has.
>>
File: 1457059634180.png (205 KB, 351x393) Image search: [Google]
1457059634180.png
205 KB, 351x393
>>28120316

When I see a turd, I acknowledge that adding more poop to the pile will change little.

His "concern" is so forced and self-serving it's fucking embarrassing.

You're an annoying faggot too, but you know that; only annoying faggots become tripfags, because the only value of being a tripfag is to increase your shitposting potential.
>>
>>28119898
>>28120003
God I hate it so much

>>28119934
I don't know you. No.
>>
>>28119898
You can be nice.. But this is tryingtoo hard. Make yourself less available
>>
>>28120246
I only bought a prostitute flowers once because it was my first time. I didn't want her to feel awkward
>>
>>28119375
that 'girl' was probably someone trying to get you to keep doing what you're doing because it's hilarious and embarrassing as fuck

reading this screenshot was like injecting pride into my spine. you need to slap yourself anon, this is pathetic
>>
>>28120316
tripfags are scum, thats rule of the thumb

1st april was the best day of /r9k/ because all of you got btfo
>>
File: d4985547r.jpg (73 KB, 286x256) Image search: [Google]
d4985547r.jpg
73 KB, 286x256
>>28119443
This is why its imperative to pursue many girls at once. They've got heaps of guys hitting them up, why not even it out. You won't feel pain as harshly because there's always another one around.
>>
>>28120436
Yeah but why are they inherently "scum".
>>
you're acting really clingy and creepy, op. i could practically smell your autism.
>>
>>28120487
What if I don't know any other nice girls that like video games

how am I supposed to meet them
>>
>>28120539
Maybe you should try and find a girl who isn't a vegetable. Maybe you stop playing them altogether and live your life in real life and not looking at a screen.
>>
>>28120725
Except I can't talk to girls irl, and am painfully bored by everything else.

Maybe you should stop being an insufferable normie who thinks their way is the only way
>>
>>28120107
I haven't tried Tinder yet. I met this girl last week on OkCupid. I just have a hard time connecting with women. I'm not sure what's so unbelievable about that.

>>28120188
Thank you.

>>28120364
What do you mean? How do I continue the conversation if I do that?

>>28120508
How was I creepy? She told me she was sick yesterday and couldn't talk then, so I was just wanting to check up on her today and see how she was doing.
>>
>>28120493
>holding onto an identity on an anonymous forum
>immediately become prideful and try to conserve your reputation wherever you post
>orders of magnitude more likely to be target of and fall prey to personal attacks, thereby filling threads with off-topic shitposts and reddit-tier karma-conserving behavior

Some can surpass this, but by and large tripcode users seem to confuse them with accounts they need to earn upvotes on. Use it for a single thread to prove you're OP or someone, whatever, but keeping a trip for more than a day is the mark of an attentionwhore
>>
>>28120389
>reading this screenshot was like injecting pride into my spine. you need to slap yourself anon, this is pathetic

>posting genuine concern for another human being is pathetic

the state of human interaction in 2016
>>
File: looks like bait.jpg (24 KB, 493x371) Image search: [Google]
looks like bait.jpg
24 KB, 493x371
>WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO WRONG?

here, let me make it clear:

>Are you feeling better? I've been worried about you.
people who want to feel better don't want to be reminded of it in the first place - say something funny or whatever will keep the mood elevated. avoid the negativity in the first place, otherwise they will associate the negative emotions with you. why are you trying to be so emotionally intimate if you don't even really know this girl? it's not attractive at all to anyone for someone to try to get close too early like this - it's clingy.

>I care about you.

again, you don't even know her. you're talking like her best friend when (i'm assuming) you're trying to get romantically involved, and if she doesn't just stop talking to you for being such a sap you'll be placed in the very box you placed yourself - friend.
>>
>>28120922
>be clingy orbiter
>"I'm doing nothing wrong, how can care for others be wrong!"
>>
>>28120967
>being concerned is "clingy"

>NAH DUDE YOU GOTTA PRETEND LIKE YOU DONT GIVE A SHIT
>THAT GETS HER PUSSY WET
>SLAY PUSSY BRAH

I'd rather be a genuine human being.
>>
>>28120984
false dichotomy you dumb nigger

keep doing what you like, I'm telling you that 99% of people, female or not, will find it disgusting, and I'm pretty sure you're trolling at this point if you say you don't see what you're doing wrong
>>
>>28121011
I'm not the OP and I rarely talk to anyone, so none of that really applies to me. I just hate how authenticity is supposedly a bad thing, and refuse to play along. If you care about someone, you shouldn't have to pretend that you don't.
>>
>>28120850
>Except I can't talk to girls irl
You should learn that instead of the next dark souls
>>
>>28121050
authenticity isn't a bad thing, being a clingy leech like OP is
How are you this blind, jesus
>>
>>28120984
>I'd rather be a genuine human being.
Spoken like a true virgin
>>
>>28121050
>you shouldn't have to pretend that you don't.
it's not about pretending you don't, it's about having something interesting to say.

Fucking betas like you's conversation is basically "how are you" "i care about you so much".

It's so incredibly boring and beta.

High value people, like average looking women or better, or alpha males, know that words mean nothing.

Prove that you care with your actions. And your actions (you being boring and always saying you care, etc.) demonstrate that you are a beta and pathetic male.
>>
>>28121110
If he genuinely feels that way, then he's being authentic.

>>28121130
>Spoken like a true virgin
Guilty as charged, women don't have sex with honest men.

>>28121149
You're adding all these rules to conversation now; do this, do that. Why can't he just say what he thinks?
>>
>>28121191
>If he genuinely feels that way, then he's being authentic.
I believe he really does feel that way (some would say he's being a 'nice guy' and trying to get some poon, but I'll give OP the benefit of the doubt)
I do not believe that that's how it should be, though. I think OP should grow up and learn respect for others' personal space
>>
>>28121101
Unlike dark souls you don't get infinite tries though. If you fuck up talking to a girl once, she and her entire friend group will think of are weird and creepy, which can mean 10+ people hating you.

I live in a fairly small city and I've already fucked up a lot.
>>
>>28121222
What has he done to violate her personal space? He asks her how she's doing, gets a response, responds to it, then reacts to her rude reply. I think this is one of those times where normies can sense OP isn't one of them, so they apply much harsher standards than they would to one of their own.
>>
>>28121255
You ever deal with a clingy person? I've tried being nice, but usually people just get sick of it and basically tell them to fuck off, gradually getting ruder until they get the fucking hint. OP got a rude reply because he has no awareness of the chick's feelings and she is immensely annoyed by him, but he keeps being a slimy ball of glue because he has no idea how to act like an adult.
>>
>>28121328
You're inferring quite a lot from a single screenshot.
>>
>>28121347
It's obvious, that's why I'm so baffled by those who don't get it
>>
>>28119018
uhhh yeah m8 that's just a blatant fuck you, if you have any self-respect you'll block her and move on
>>
Nice bait OP, you obviously can't be from around here and expect any positive feedback with that kind of behaviour. Good attempt though, almost everyone bought it.
>>
>>28121363
Please explain, then.
>>
>>28119018
holy shit you're annoying as FUCK i HATE people like you
you are true autism not even kidding
>>
>>28121476
Why do normies get so angry when people communicate in a way that isn't 100% """"correct""""? Is there no room for error in conversation? Why are you so triggered?
>>
>>28121451
You misunderstand

This kind of social awareness is not something that can be explained. Actually it could, but it would do you no good, because you need "the sense" to navigate properly no matter how much is explained. If you don't feel immediate revulsion reading the OP pic, there's nothing that can be done, it just means you are socially retarded

Your only hope is to try and learn through field experience. Leave your room and talk to people until you get it right
Talking to people on video games can help a little but it's not good enough
you may just be hopeless, sorry
>>
>>28119018
post her skype name here and I'll make her apologize to you
>>
>>28121511
not only is it annoying, it's a clear signal of deperation for emotional intimacy and people who want to get to that level right away are always fucked in the head
>>
>>28121476
lol he is just trying to be nice you faggot she is a cam whore kek
>>
>>28119018
>I care about you

You're done m8. Just stop. Never say this or anything like this until youre actually in a relationship of some kind.
>>
>>28121580
>be rejected constantly, and consequently starved of intimacy
>"haha why are you so DESPERATE lmao"
What the fuck? He acts desperate because HE ACTUALLY IS. And you hate him for this? Would you hate a starving man for being hungry?
>>
>>28119090
Even the one's who say and think this. Respond better when you ignore it.
>>
>>28121614
Where do these rules come from? Why should he have to lie? I thought this shit died in highschool.
>>
File: image.png (53 KB, 179x158) Image search: [Google]
image.png
53 KB, 179x158
>>28119018
>Oh okay. Sorry to bother you

Fuck me mate atleast have some self confidence in your niceness

Never say you care first, and don't apologise for "bothering someone" when all you did was send a Skype message

She's just a cam slag anon, grow a backbone
>>
You spineless fucks disgust me.

She basically told you to fuck off and you reply with "sorry to bother you"

Get some pride
>>
>>28121698
He's just being polite, you fucking nigger.
>>
>>28121627
don't act like you feel complete and total empathy for a beggar that comes up to your stopped car at an intersection and stares at you 5 inches from the window begging for money
>>
>>28121732

>being polite to a cam slag

Fuck off turbo virgin
>>
>>28121733
I'm assuming she knows OP, so that example doesn't apply.
>>
>>28121783
It's damn close and you know it, or else you must be socially retarded
>>
>>28121645
if you say stuff like that before you fuck a girl she will put you intro the friendzone no questions asked, I know because it's a mistake I made many times
>>
>>28121754
You should be polite to everyone, anon. Being rude by default is nigger-tier.
>>
>>28121732
another nu male virgin detected.

why should he be polite to her when she clearly told him to fuck off? I'm not saying that he should go on an autistic rage and start insulting her or anything but damn dude at least have some dignity and just stop messaging her.
>>
>>28121815
She didn't tell him to fuck off though, she said please stop typing.
>>
>>28121833
does that really make a difference in your mind?
Her meaning was clear

Why do you lie to yourself?
>>
>>28121872
Sorry for not buying into the conversational arms race of irony and hidden meanings. I will assume she meant exactly what she said.
>>
>>28121511
There's nothing wrong with his communication its that he has literally no self awareness at all and a huge fucking sense of entitlement, constantly thinking he's better than everyone else (yeah I'm relating this to a guy I talked to on skype, I was so nice to him annd looked past his autism until I realised he is actually fucking retarded)
yes there's room for error. you give him so much room for error and you try to be friends with them but they never improve and never say anything of worth other than "i got 90% on my maths exam" literally who cares you vapid fuck

>>28121607
yeah
>>
>>28121929
what are talking about you stupid cunt, nobody cares about you or your beta orbiters
>>
>>28121929
Why are you talking about someone who isn't the OP? How is that relevant? You can't even tell if the OP is like this person, you're basically just guessing.
>>
Why do you add degenerates OP?
>>
>>28121929
>fembot uses this thread as an opportunity to complain about her vapid life
so predictable
>>
>>28121645
because its fucking autistic she doesn't WANT him to care about her she wants him to stfu
>>
>>28121999
Well once he found that out he stopped talking, so where's the problem? You're like the annoying jew boss who says "I WANT IT DONE YESTERDAY"
>>
>>28121960
hahahahaha yes I can. i bet it's the same person. i bet OP is that same guy i talked to back then. he is the same guy, he writes exactly the same. he would say those same things.

>>28121990
>>28121952
i'm a guy you fucking idiot
>>
>>28121645
You overestimate the average person. People respond very clearly to basic psychological cues.
>>
>>28122028
I was answering the question
nijaosijoiasjthisisoriginal
>>
>>28122058
>i'm a guy you fucking idiot
then post like one you sissy bitch
>>
>>28122095
What I'm saying is, he had no way of knowing she wanted him to shut up until she said it, so he didn't do anything wrong.
>>
>>28122058
you sound like a woman, loser
>>
>>28121908
Very noble of you to duck out. Are you enjoying perpetual loneliness missing out on a huge portion of human experience?
>>
>>28122126
The question was about why OP shouldn't have said he cared about her.
>>
>>28122127
I'm sorry for hurting your feelings :'(
>>
>>28121627
i'm not sure where you're getting hate from, i'm genuinely trying to help. girls have finely attuned social skills, and desperation is not attractive to them. it's great to be authentic, but if that means being a person who's completely unattractive, you can't complain about being single. you need to understand that this behaviour is the equivalent of being obese and ugly. it's also mentally unhealthy to be seeking close connections like this from people this early in a new friendship. it's not any normie's fault or the girl's fault, would you want an ugly fatass girl? fuck no, and this is the male equivalent.
>>
fucking normie infestation in this thread god damn
>>
>>28119018
I'm not quite as delicate as the guy in the OP image but I feel that I'm in the same situation when messaging any girl ever, that I'm just a meek boring groveling over-polite waste of their time but I've never been told as much. Not once. They always stop responding to me fairly swiftly. Every time.
>>
yo OP please tell me her name, she talks just like my internet gf
>>
>>28123077
why are you doing this to yourself? you know what you're doing wrong
>>
File: Capture.png (42 KB, 839x742) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
42 KB, 839x742
>>28119018

I just treat girls how I'd treat guys. Except for the whole flirting thing.
>>
>>28119018

>apologizing you a girl who is blowing you off
>blowing you off to have sex on camera for a bunch of beta faggots

Jesus christ man, have some self respect
>>
>have no friends
>don't have a facebook or social media
>the phone numbers on my cell phone are my mom, my dad, my brother, and pizza
>haven't spoken to a real life female in over 2 years
>at least I'm not OP

Feels good.
>>
>>28119018
she's obviously not camming
she's just not interested in you and is trying to shove you away
she doesn't want to talk to you
but that's okay
you'll eventually find a girl that does
>>
>>28120890
Sometimes when I would comment to people they would say my opinion on a topic(specifically on /mu/) was bait. So by establishing a trip I feel that there is more consequence to baiting and disingenuine comments so people are more likely to take my thoughts more seriously. On the topic of derailing threads I would not blame that on trip users personally. The other stuff aboyt attention whoring might be true but I don't think I post a whole lot in the first place.
>>
>>28120493
Because trips are not designed for you to build a personality.
It's for the OP or some other unique poster in a thread to identify themselves for only one thread.
But you tripfags are so desperate for attention
>>
>>28120850
Vyro pls be friend
I live in North York
>>
>>28124044
Sure, friend.

bloxx
>>
>>28119018
you sound fake as fuck, no wonder she got sick of you
>>
>>28120984
>implying OP was genuine
he wants to be seen as the victim, acting nice all the time and using cute emoticons so that when something happens he can gain sympathy points and be defended by idiots on the Internet
>>
>>28119018
Top tier bait anon
>>
>>28121549
Nicewords

OG Skype name senpai robot
>>
>>28119018
Wow dude, your dick and balls are so up your asshole that they basically became vagina
>>
>>28119018
Saying "oh okay sorry to bother you" and not "what the fuck? Are you kidding me, you fucking whore?"
>>
>>28122996
I am a normie and i come on this thread to read and feel better about myself, you pathetic tards are the best :)
>>
>>28122491
Girls like to be treated like shit, who doesnt know that?
>>
i laughed out loud irl
might wanna ease up on the emoticons there pal
and maybe don't say stuff like 'I'm worried about you. I care about you' girls only wanna hear that from other girls or from their boyfriend, not from... you. It makes you sound really desperate.
It frustrates the hell out of me when guys talk to me like this online and I usually block them
>>
>>28119018
Fix your beta before you eventually kill yourself from being such a nerd.
>>
>>28124068
Contact?
Wanna go to the ROM some day?
>>
>>28124480
Has to come to r9k to boost his self esteem

That's pretty pathetic familam
>>
>>28122058
Whats his name? I think I also talked to him.
>>
>>28121799
No anon whores are subhumans, why sow them respect when they dont even respect themselves...Same goes for OP...respect yourself first then they will pick up on that
>>
>>28124472
>Not telling her to quit being frigid and get her slutty little ass on webcam

Best case scenario the idea turns her on. Best case scenario bitch stops talking to you.
>>
>>28119018
dude you are so pathetic
>>
>>28124741
>ROM
I live in Alberta dude, I can't go there.

Skype is evilmastervyro though
>>
>>28123551
Quality weeb cringe
>>
>>28119018
Its okay op she looks like a fattie in her pic anyway
>>
op just because she gave you her skype because you gave her tokens doesnt make you her bf or friend. now be good goy and watch her show and tip
>>
>>28123551
Just because you found a girl as retarded as you doesn't mean you're any better than OP.
>>
>>28119375
Holy fuck you're a desperate orbiter. While I don't think the friend zone exist; the beta zone does and you belong in. Might as well call yourself a cuck too.
>>
>>28125366
Red Deer master race reporting in.
>>
>I've been worried about you
>I care about you
>Aren't we friends?
The fuck? OP this comes across as fucking creepy.

I would have told you to fuck off too
>>
>>28125366
Always thought you lived in Toronto ;_;
I'll add you tho
>>
File: 1461333086758.jpg (92 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1461333086758.jpg
92 KB, 612x612
>>28119018
She's a cam whore OP? Forget about her
>>
>>28127141
>tfw my cat is cuter than that
Feels good homie
>>
>>28126213
Ah, the sweet smell of jealously.
>>
>>28119018

her 2nd message sums it up, she's not sexually interested in you, and you two probably don't have much in common to talk about, so its a pointless interaction to try to befriend her, and your neediness only makes this 'friendship' more awkward than it already is.

She's just not into you bro.
>>
Wow, what a cunt. She could just set her status to busy or not respond to messages if she's slutting on cam, jeez. Also I feel bad for the dude she's camming with, bitch can't focus on anything for more than a minute even some dick
>>
>>28119227
>nice guys deserve to suffer due to the stupid reactions of women. even though it is the women doing things that don't make sense, it's the guy's fault
thats dumb. white knight harder
>>
File: image.jpg (170 KB, 612x816) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170 KB, 612x816
>>28120944
This makes sense. Listen to this guy
>>
File: image.png (368 KB, 527x753) Image search: [Google]
image.png
368 KB, 527x753
>>28121130
>implying being a virgin is inherently bad
I have had 3 gfs 7 years total. Single atm but it's cool. Not a virgin btw

I am not about to compromise who I am by being a jerk to people just to get sex. I am not some desperate loser with no sense of self worth like you lol. Who I am is more valuable to myself than random pussy
>>
>>28121799
Apologizing when you didn't do anything wrong in the first place is not polite, that's being retardedly beta. He should have just said nothing and deleted her after she told him to fuck off

If your car is parked and someone crashes into it, do you apologize to them?
>>
>>28121254
So? Whats another drop in the bucket? Its a numbers game and youre not even playing.
>>
>>28123551
I , too , enjoy flirting with neckbeards with anime profile pictures
>>
>>28127928
I have tried to play and gotten a bad rap in my entire small hometown because of it. Ended up moving in part so I could meet girls who didnt find me creepy, and improved my social skills not at all in the process.

It is not a fun game.
>>
>>28119018
gotta be b8...
>>
>>28119018
Im sure you don't even know her. Just move on to the next. Also ask for sex way sooner
>>
>>28119443
This. I don't understand how a bitch can go 5 hours without texting you back
>>
>>28120487
Best advice anyone will ever give you. Try to message 100 women and im sure 20 will text back and 3 will actually fuck you.
>>
>>28120539
Stop being a faggot. Girls are only good for sex. You you actually had sex yoy would know that faggot.
>>
>>28128863
She's busy texting all of her other orbiters. Wait for your turn like a good puppy.
>>
>>28121929
> he has literally no self awareness at all and a huge fucking sense of entitlement
> constantly thinking he's better than everyone else
how can you read that from a few messages?
>>
>>28129124
Maybe but i had girls that I actually had nsa sex with do that shit to me and some never respond to me ever again. So who knows.?
>>
>tfw even reddits laughing at you

r

ed

dit.com/r/niceguys/comments/4ge765/only_on_r9k/
>>
>>28119018
Or you developed an extremely intimate relationship with that girl, to the point you can genuinely say that you are extremaly worried and can genuinely say, repeatedly, that you are worried with her; and this girl ended up being a psycopath that throws away everything you both developed together with a lot of effort...
Or you are not being genuine, and are just being needy and lying by saying you are genuinely worried about her integrity just to force creating a relationship (probably sexual) to fill the void created by your neediness, since no human being can attach so hardly to someone in such a short period of time.
Since you say that this type of thing happens everytime, and since we know that behaving like a needy man and, therefore, disregarding the importance of sharing true feelings actually disgusts any women with a self esteem high enough to notice your forced attempts, I, personally, can not believe that this is a coincidence.
Being genuine attract people that are compatible to you and deviate people that aren't. If you are being genuine all the time and NOBODY likes you... Sorry for saying, you are not being genuine with yourself and/or other people.
>>
>corresponding with females on the internet
Literally talking with attention whores, fighting a losing battle
>>
>>28119018
Here's what you do
Keep sending her messages on Skype, girls love persistence. If that doesn't work track down all her family and friends and explain how you two are made for each other. Finally if all else fails fibd her address and sing for her
>>
>>28119018
killur self u fag nobody likes betas i kno from xperience ;_;
Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.