[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do young women actually like beards ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 203x249) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 203x249
Do young women actually like beards ?
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 167x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 167x200
If the don't then this whole semester has been for nothing
>>
File: 1407810628897.png (457 KB, 509x576) Image search: [Google]
1407810628897.png
457 KB, 509x576
You're either ugly or you're not, OP.

Girls like men that aren't ugly and have interesting personalities.

No, really, it's true.
>>
here's what i've gathered about women and beards
>they are attracted to them
but
>they don't want to kiss someone with a beard
>>
>>28118594
They like attractive manly men with beards. Not that faggot in your pic.
>>
Beards look and feel gross on your face. Shave it join the jaw master race
>>
Only if you're a Chad. If u look like me, you're usually mocked. Although guys seem to mire it.
>>
File: 344879675645.png (56 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
344879675645.png
56 KB, 223x226
No they don't, but they say that they do.

It's because a beard is manly and whores care about status before honesty therefor they claim to like everything manly thing.

Truth is, it's a fetish. Some women absolutely love it, but they're the minority.

Beard is the opposite of money. Whores would never tell you they only want to bang billionaires, because you're a burger flipping fag and women are afraid of not being loved and adored so they say what doesnt offend you.

So in short, bitches are lying slimy garbage and pander to the masses based on stereotypes so they claim to love beards though they don't and they claim to hate rich people and wife beaters and arrogant psychos but they get instantly mindless and wet when they meet one

Don't fall for the honest women meme, it's a myth it doesn't exist.

Look at the people who bang submissive docile domesticated good looking sluts and mimic their looks style and lifestyle

This is the only way to have a relationship that can make you happy
>>
Holy fuck stop asking advices about girls on fucking /r9k/, every post in this thread is pure bullshit.
>>
>>28118793
are you seriously saying that women don't find ryan gosling attractive
>>
>>28118708
A fluffy beard can hide ugly facial structure.
>>
>>28118594
They say they do, but they actually don't. Girls who actually do are 1/100,000

See also:
Beer, whiskey, "exploring" and "adventures", reading books, visiting museums, camping.

Most women are just like most men: pleb trash and liars.
>>
File: 164590325.jpg (34 KB, 376x461) Image search: [Google]
164590325.jpg
34 KB, 376x461
I'd say so, that I've seen and always hear especially on 4chan. Though I wouldn't recommend anyone here to grow a mustache unless it's legitimately thick as fuck and looks great on you coming from personal experience.

I decided to grow one when i was 21, and shaved everywhere else. Looked at an old picture of me (couple months old) of me beside one of my motorcycles and never knew just how much of a sperg i looked liked.

Was truly an eye opener.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 443x332
only degenerate tumblr prostitutes and hipster females with STDs are sluts for beardedfags.
I personally adore baby faced dudes with smooth skin.
>>
>that one guy with the patchy beard
>>
Yes if it is full and that it's isn't caveman long
>>
>>28118594
Nah, they really don't.

You might think you look better, but try going to the club with a beard, and then clean-shaven.

I guarantee you'll pull in so much more girls when you're clean-shaven.
>>
File: j33vesu.jpg (19 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
j33vesu.jpg
19 KB, 217x320
>>28120271
That guy was me, until I caved in and shaved it yesterday
>>
>tailoring yourself to please women
>>
Young women like boyish looking handsome guys with nice hair. Older women like handsome guys.I think landwhales like beards tho.
>>
>>28120587
>implying I "pull" any girls.
>>
I mean there is always those tall guys with beards that have petite blond gfs

So yes they like
>>
File: kn.gif (383 KB, 381x298) Image search: [Google]
kn.gif
383 KB, 381x298
>>28120589
Better then my mustache, one on a young guy is pure autism unless you have top tier facial aesthetics.
>>
>>28118708
beards can help hide a babyface
>>28118793
That's Ryan Gosling you inbred. Women find him insanely attractive.
>>
>>28120620
Go there to have a good time with the lads, and the girls will come to you by themselves.

Half the time you won't even want to bother with them.
>>
>>28120632

Those guys have gfs because they are tall. Being a tall white male who is not completely hideous is simply easy mode. I will never understand why women like tall men so much but fact is they do. There is beyond irrefutable proof of this.
>>
>>28120660
>beards can help hide a babyface

the main cause of babyface is beta bug eyes

beards cannot hide your shitty eye area
>>
>>28120670
Most of them are like 5"11 -6" that isn't really tell you fucking manlet

You're just small
>>
>>28120691

6 feet is above average

you must be hideous if you are that tall and have difficulty getting poon
>>
>>28120689
It can hide a weak chin.
>>
>>28120691
6 ft is above average. If you are over 6 ft and can't get girls then you're just a failed normalfag.
>>
>>28120757
a weak chin is not babyface, it's low test
>>
>>28120732
>tall
>barely above average

Im 5"11 and i know a guy that its 6"3 and we both are virgins ,you must think that girls throw her boobs on us
>>
>>28120786
Lol I have seen it happen. Like I said you need to at least not be hideous but an average looking white guy at 6'3 should be cleaning house.
>>
>>28120818
>there's people here who actually believes that

You're funny kiddo
>>
>>28118594
I get highschool girls wanting to cuddle and play with my beard all of the time.

Same with if you have a silly hairstyle.

Girls like unique, non-feminine hair
>>
>>28120867
Dude, there's this kid I work with. He has a shitty hairstyle, the biggest babyface ever, acne, the whole deal but because he is 6'2 he has had gfs since age 16
>>
>>28120877
>Girls like unique, non-feminine hair

yeah, like balding. women love balding
>>
>>28120884
Yeah tho but is he on the spectrum?
>>
>>28120930
You are most likely not on the spectrum. Most people on this board don't have real autism, they just have very poor social skills due to being ugly. Uglyness is what causes autism.
>>
>>28118594
It's worth clarifying what is considered a beard.
The 'full beard' consisting of face, jaw and neck coverage of hair no shorter than 5mm is NOT attractive to women.
The same coverage of stubble, closely trimmed, say 1 or 2mm length hair however, IS attractive.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.