[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>no cute christian girlfriend that would want to start a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: hXFlB.png (262 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
hXFlB.png
262 KB, 800x600
>no cute christian girlfriend that would want to start a family and have 4-5 children with while I work a hard but rewarding job and she stays at home and takes care of the children, cooks us dinner, and manages the house.

Oh well I came to accept that I'll always be alone, The one thing I want and I'll never get.
a nice traditional lifestyle.

so tell me /r9k/ what are your woes? what are your desires that you'll never acquire?

video related.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrJ3WKNeeRA
>>
I can hate on women all day.
but, I couldn't bring myself to make a parasite in a women's chamber.
That's horrible.
>>
Never give up man.
>>
>>28118499
Man, that was a fun series.
>>
>>28119089
Linkkk

I've always thought Alice was devout
>>
don't worry. when The Happening finally happens, women will realise how utterly they fucked themselves over by giving themselves up to Jewry, and will crawl on grazed knees to the nearest male for protection.

and while the blast doors to our nuclear rape bunker close, we can wave at the rejected Staceys and say "don't worry, you'll find a nice guy some day", and switch on the microphones to hear their screams as they are torn up by zombieniggers - with the accepted Staceys inside forced to hear what happens to liberated women in the post-Jew age.
>>
Oh wow Anon has anyone ever said to you that you should spray a wall with your brain?
I can't be the first one.
>>
File: 1458936692847.gif (315 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1458936692847.gif
315 KB, 480x360
>>28119277
surprisingly you're not the first one.

>>28119150
I don't want a stacy, I want a qt Christian wife.

>>28119012
It's too late, I don't think anyone will ever want me.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.