[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When was the last time you felt anything positive?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: depcom.071.col_.400px.jpg (179 KB, 400x1235) Image search: [Google]
depcom.071.col_.400px.jpg
179 KB, 400x1235
I has been years for me, occasionally I cry myself to sleep but suicidal thoughts are a pretty daily thing now.
There is just nothing good in life for me, just surviving and feeling nothing - on good days that is.
How do normies actually accomplish to be happy in this fucking hell?
>>
I have yesterday learnes that I may have occasional short lived forms of hypomania. As is I am happy at random times in a day for no goddamn reason. No accomplisments are needed for that.
However here's tips, don't know how well you can apply them to yourself.

1. Go walking. At first it's shit but you accomplish something and you can start no matter hoe fat you are unless it's actually a disabilty. (a severe one. i am disabled and have just been running 5 k today. I'm very slowly getting to the 10k. Maybe in 2 years I can try to finish a half maraton. Don't care if I am last.)

2. Get a hobby. Any hobby. I like fishing, electronics and reading. You just look what suits you. This may even be a sport, but no chance for me.

3. Try to meet people. Via hobbies/clubs/other friends. Generally you need to search. If you get lucky (I was very lucky) you find people that support you no matter what and enjoy yoir company even if you feel like you don't really add anything to it.

4. Meditation. No voodoo shit. Just sit down and concentrate on yourself. Try not to think.

5. Depression is constant thinking. Try to break the cycle by going on a tour. Maybe visit a country, stuff like that. Force yourself to experience rather than think. Maybe just go to a beach, the sea has something strangely beautiful in my eyes. Also this step may be a necessity for #4

6. Food. I know I know cooking is a hastle and if you are depressed most likely you do not feel like doing anything. But cooking is a bombardement of the senses. It is fun and important.
Also awesome food after a while.

Good luck, I hope things get better for you.
>>
File: tumblr_o5k06x5KxI1tx2269o1_400.jpg (57 KB, 400x491) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5k06x5KxI1tx2269o1_400.jpg
57 KB, 400x491
I'm only happy when I sleep but once I feel good I wake up back to this Shity life of mine
>>
>>28118513
1,3,5: Seeing happy people outside usually makes me really miserable, so I try to avoid that. Also I don't have friends.
2: I find joy in nothing, already tried.
6.: Already fat, so eating is probably not a good idea.
>>
Actuall yesterday, because I found a really good manga. I felt really good and finished it the same day. But now I'm back to my usual self.
>>
>>28118626
4: When I drink 3-4 beer it gives me quite a good numb, so this one works out for me. But won't change anything once the buzz wears off.
>>
Well if you like manga that's a start. I met with a few friends sometimes to watch anime, still do but the group changed. That may be a start. Obviously ypu need people with the same interests.
Drinking will not save you, try to stop it. Meditation is not something you archieve by nubing yourself via drugs.
Also beer destroys your body. Many carbs, horrible if you are fat. Start with loosing weight. It may give you confidence ( it changed the life of one of my buddies incredibly within a year). Go to a gym. If it is a remotely decent one people will accept you at first and soon like you if they see that you actually stick to the training. Physical activity is essentially healthy drug use.

Then you will need to find out what to do by yourself. Check hyperbole and a half it's about depression. I liked it and it helped me understand others with depression.

Also cooking will not make you fat.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.