[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
triponphone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 1136x640
question for you great people

I normally use a tripcode for every single post but have decided to start using my phone to browse, should I carry over my trip or just use a new one.

I'm not doj or bandage or any of that level of retards, what do you guys think I should do
>>
Reveal which tripfag you are and then I'll tell you what you should do.
>>
>>28117739

what if im hack blastered
>>
>>28117755
Than I suggest you abandon your shitty tripcode and never use it again. You're shit.
>>
>>28117706
You should hang yourself in the bathroom
>>
>>28117769
>>28117776
I asked this anonomously so no one would impersonate me while i was deciding what to do

what if i post a lot of smug anime and am actually the most loved trip on this board
>>
>>28117808
>trip
>loved

You delusional faggot
>>
>>28117827
that was serious though

>he doesnt know which trips he loves
>he thinks he doesnt love me
>>
>>28117769
Fuck off hack. Literally no one likes you.
-samefags constantly (I can see unique IPs)
-starts fembot threads and cuckbait threads
-plays as multiple characters
-is a huge normie
-called me a 'big ole nigger baby'
leave this board. Anytime I see you I will tell everyone about how shit you are. I hate you, you're ruining my board.
>>
>>28117963
can you help out random anon?

>>28117769
ok my trip starts with e
>>
>>28118014
euphoria.

everyone impersonate euphoria
>>
Lol I use a diff one, just because this one is easy to remember...
>>
>>28118028
but i could be eeyore or some other tripfriend

>>28118044
I might, not sure what to call it though
>>
bunpin because need to know what to do
>>
You know reddit lets you keep your username on mobile. Maybe stay there? Maybe stay there? Maybe drink poison and take some buckshot to the face?
>>
>>28117963
>not telling Eliza to fuck off
>not telling Erica to fuck off
>not telling doj to fuck off
>is probably a nigger
>makes fun of hack when he's actually the most docile, non cancerous trip out of literally all the other trips
>his dad is funny af and cool too
Nah you fuck off, beta. Hack is the best tripfriend we've had in years.
>>
tripfags just LEAVE
>>
>>28118830
>supporting a normalfag trip
The only trip I like is Mr Skelly.
>keeps attention whoring to a minimum
>khhv
>down to earth mysoginist
>hates all other trips
>is actually a robot
Shame nobody knows him. He should post more
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.