[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got cucked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.gif (430 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
430 KB, 600x450
>be me
>be wage slave
>our office lets people go home because we are le government and we don't give a fuck
>except for me, I stay and do all the work.
>finish work early today, rush home to see my dear wife
>see my friend Chad's car in my driveway
>immediate red flags go off because he didn't say shit to me about coming over
>quietly sneak into my house, take off my shoes
>use my ninja Asian agility to run up the stairs quietly, not making a sound but basically leaping full speed up the stairs
>hear noises coming from my bedroom, sounds like the tv is on
>reach the door to my wife's and i's master bedroom, stop there and listen quietly
>sounds like mtv is on, but I can also hear my wife Amanda Li moaning, she's fucking someone

I can't believe this is happening. I just left my house and I got in my car and now I'm in a parking lot writing this. I didn't even want to open the door to see and confront them.

I am crying right now I thought this cuck shit was all just a meme, what would you do in my position?
>>
>>28117622

> hears wife banging someone else
> doesn't go in there and kick his ass

Whats your fucking problem man?
>>
>>28119206
"I better not interrupt them. I'll just let him slam my wife's asshole in until I can figure this all out on 4chan."
>>
Fuck the guy and assert your dominance
>>
>>28119206
>>28119254
>>28119274

Have you never heard your wife being pleasures by another man? I literally had no strength to do anything other than leave my house quietly and drive away.

I stopped crying, I don't know what to do.
>>
No one here can help you op, go back home and fucking do something about it you sad cunt.
>>
>>28119305
>wives
>implying anyone here has even had a conversation with a female

Go back and drive your car into the bedroom.
>>
>>28117622

>what would you do in my position?

I would start trusting /r9k/ real fucking quick.
>>
>>28117622
grab a hammer or something and beat she shit out of him. dont hit your wife, she deserve it, but le law.
>>
No reason to explode since you walked away. In fact, don't tell her shit. Just slowly, meticulously pack your/her shit and slice your life off from hers. Once your shit is on lock, drop the bomb and leave/kick her out.
>>
>>28117622
can you get a divorce without paying money if your wife cheated you?
>>
File: 1451611516830.png (26 KB, 226x200) Image search: [Google]
1451611516830.png
26 KB, 226x200
It's another "You'll always be inadequate, Goy. Episode"
>>
Go to your bank and get your money man, before she double fucks you and escapes with that shit
>>
>>28117622
You go and fuck 1 of her friends
>>
>Asian
7/10, subtle
>>
prove by pics or gtfo
>>
File: 34126123812.png (288 KB, 350x341) Image search: [Google]
34126123812.png
288 KB, 350x341
>>28117622
Fuck that guy up
>>
>>28119495
>Go to your bank and get your money man, before she double fucks you and escapes with that shit
THIS
>>
no pics; no care
>>
>>28117622
this doesn't sound like at all like a real story if it makes you guys feel any better
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.