[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you ever have that feeling that either you hate the world,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: WorldIsFallingApart.gif (497 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
WorldIsFallingApart.gif
497 KB, 500x376
Do you ever have that feeling that either you hate the world, or you hate yourself for being unable to adapt?
>>
No.
I think the world hates me.
>>
>>28117278
That's a complex feel. You don't have to hate only one. You can hate everything you want.
>>
>>28117278

Combo of both.
>>
File: evangelion rejection.gif (641 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
evangelion rejection.gif
641 KB, 500x281
>>28117278
You only hate the world because you hate yourself.

For fuck sake, you post an Evangelion gif but it's like you didnt even watch it.
>>
>>28118380
fixing myself is hard, have any of you guys made progress on finding ways to become a person you like?
>>
>>28117278
I hate myself for adapting too well. I hate the world for being utter garbage.

It is pure self loathing
>>
>>28118409
I have. Tell me your problems and I'll tell you exactly how to fix them. The rest is up to your own willpower and will to change.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
I hate the world and and every single thing in it. And I doubt there will be anything that'll change that. I know it sounds edgy, but that's because it's true. It's not like it's unjustified.
>>
>>28118496
You only hate the world because you hate yourself and feel hurt.
>>
This thread is bollocks.
>>
>>28118544
Like I said, I hate everything in it, that includes myself. That may be true, but it's not like this awareness is going to change anything.
>>
>>28118609
It would change things if you stopped self pitying yourself and got off your ass to change your life.

But you likely wont. Staying here and complaining about life is so much easier than actually improving it. Just like a SJW tumblrette feminazi does.
>>
>>28118636
That's way easier said than done and I don't plan to stick around for long anyway, so it won't make sense to start another desperate struggle.
>>
>>28118678
It's up to you. I try helping people but I've learned that it's pointless to reach out too far.

>be me
>get bullied from elementary school up to 9th grade
>get shit pushed in pretty much every day by multiple dudes
>10 years of getting shit on
>end of year 9 stop being a faggot
>year 10 rolls around and i dont take shit from anyone
>nobody fucks with me
>year 12, meet a qt nerd grill
>i've been haging out with her ever since
>it's been over a year
>feelsgoodman
>>
>>28118751
That's good for you, I guess.
>>
Yeah. But you can't really hate the world. It's just a byproduct of your inability to adapt that makes you think you hate it.
>>
File: 1395168951238.png (287 KB, 500x639) Image search: [Google]
1395168951238.png
287 KB, 500x639
>>28117278

Actually, I hate the world because it doesn't adapt as I want it to.

I consider myself to be God, and you're all nothing but figments of my imagination.
>>
The world taketh and it giveth away.

Be thankful.
>>
I am mostly ambivalent towards the world.
I know i can never be happy in it.
>>
File: 1408766267606.png (185 KB, 456x480) Image search: [Google]
1408766267606.png
185 KB, 456x480
>>28117278
Yes, I have a lot of hate inside me, and I don't want it.
>>
>>28118885
no im god, you are a reflection of my idea to make me question my power.
>>
>>28117278
I don't fucking care, OP
I'm just exhausted
All of these bullshit accountability games are just fucking tiring

No, I don't want to be here. Doesn't mean I should have to feel bad about it for "not adapting", and conversely the world and anyone contained within it should not have to suffer because of it either.

This finger pointing shit is ludicrous. That's why I don't like eva, it paints reality as if it were an obligation. It isn't. People just make that shit up.
>>
>>28117322
>all three are the same thing
>>
>>28117278
you hate both

however hate is just an emotion, not a rational thoguht, so it is all meaningless
>>
>>28117278
I cant fall in love with a girl if shes not a virgin, it was fine when i was like 15 but now no girl is left
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.