[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most evil thing you've done?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 198
Thread images: 20
File: 1460344290084.gif (1 MB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
1460344290084.gif
1 MB, 500x283
Most evil thing you've done?
>>
I had regular milk.
>>
>>28117192
>16 years old
>sitting outside with my friends before class
>ugly awkward girl sits next to me and tries to talk to me
>I walk away, my friends laugh

I deserve all the bad things that have happened and will happen to me.
>>
as a child i killed small animals and was very manipulative. a notable example was when i would walk into a friendship group and act really nice to half and mean to the others, if i continued long enough i could manage to split the friendships apart making my group rise to become the most popular one
>>
>>28117227
I once rejected a whore at a party just to see the look on her face. It was... delightful... to see.

>>28117254
/Devilish/
>>
>>28117280
But it's not delightful at all. It's fucked up. It's the same thing that most of us on /r9k/ are constantly complaining about women doing.
>>
I, along with some other guys, bullied an autist. We beat him and then made him sleep in a closet during a sleep over.
>>
i dropped a rock on the heads of a couple of people fucking in a field when i was five years old. I've asociated sex with guilt ever since. Probably the one of the reasons i grew into a weirdo when i got older
>>
>>28117315
But now I know why sociopathic women do this. When you see an injured bird, you mostly want to help it. But part of you wants to crush it. I let my /devilish/ out that night, and now I understand why the female scum treat men like garbage.
>>
File: 1440298180423.jpg (459 KB, 1200x1883) Image search: [Google]
1440298180423.jpg
459 KB, 1200x1883
>>28117192
when I was a child I abused, tortured and killed a lot of animals
the two worst incidents:
>little brother got a pet dove as a gift
>home alone, let it out of its cage in my bedroom
>it freaks out, flies into the walls, gets hurt and falls
>I pull on its wings until I hear them crack
>slam the body against a towel laid down on the carpet so I won't get any blood anywhere
>do this until the bird stops flapping
>shove the body inside of a tissue box and push it around the room like a race car making engine noises until blood starts seeping through the bottom of the box

>have pomeranian
>extremely annoying, will never stop barking, parents are too neglectful to train it properly or discipline it
>I get a fistful of rubber bands
>pin the dog down, tie them tightly above its paws and around its neck
>rearrange its fur so that it's covered completely, leave him like that for about a week
>the rubber bands dug so deeply into its skin the vet struggled to get them off
>majorly disabled afterwards, had trouble walking and breathing
>got put down

in addition to shit like splitting turtles open, stomping on cats, cutting up mice and reptiles and gerbils and hamsters and snakes with knives, and so on

I've done some REALLY fucked up shit to other people, too, but the majority of it I can't talk about or just don't want to.

and for the record, I feel absolutely fucking terrible about all of it. I was a sick little kid and a sicker adult who had no right to hurt others, none of those people or things every did anything to me. I should have been caught and punished the first time, there's no excuse for how long it went on for. I'd take it all back in a heartbeat if I could.
>>
>>28117360
I don't think that's their motivation, though. With me, all I thought was "weird" and "god I hope my friends don't think I'm into her too", which I bet is probably what the average girl is thinking when some loser guy tries to talk to her. It's not a desire to crush the other person, it's completely ignoring the possibility that they have any value because they're not attractive to you
>>
>>28117382
I'd say it's partly that. Most women don't want to be associated with beta males and will shit on them in an attempt to build up their social status. But there's always scum in every demographic, and they will shit on you just to watch you suffer.
>>
>>28117435
You made it sound like you think that they're all scum who only want to inflict suffering on others, not that there's a percentage who have perfectly understandable motivations.
>>
>>28117192
Why is this a gif? This is just funny more than anything.
>>
>>28117455
That's why I said that you mostly want to help the bird, but part of you wants to crush it. I'd say the sociopathic to non-socio ratio for women is like 40-60, based on the anime that I've watched.
>>
Huh I don't really think I've ever done evil. I've done some rotten stuff, sure. But I've never actually done something purely based on malice or ill intent
>>
File: 1432007121632.gif (1 MB, 1200x666) Image search: [Google]
1432007121632.gif
1 MB, 1200x666
>>28117481
>based on the anime that I've watched
>>
File: 1435112708257.jpg (110 KB, 1067x800) Image search: [Google]
1435112708257.jpg
110 KB, 1067x800
>>28117192
>employed as an in home contractor
>working in dozens of customers Bedrooms/Closets every week
>Customers get out of my way and completely trusted me with complete access to their homes undisturbed
>would sniff, lick, and chew on panties in the dirty clothes bin of attractive customers
>would usually steal a pair or two of the crustiest, smelliest ones to wear over my face like Bane during future fapping
>Would cum in clean panties right in the absorbent crotch part where their pussy will rest and moisten my dry cum to be rubbed all over their pussies all day
>would ration the cum from the panties that took the load to about 5 or 6 other pairs they'll wear at various different times
>When panties werent available for whatever reason, would cum in lotions, shampoos, facial creams, ect

Did that every chance I got for about 3 years
I miss it to be honest.
>>
Exist.

Fghfv
>>
>>28117381
I have a pomeranian and this was fucking painful to read.
>>
File: upset-jaguars-fan.gif (2 MB, 236x224) Image search: [Google]
upset-jaguars-fan.gif
2 MB, 236x224
>>28117481
>based on the anime that I've watched

well, that's your problem right there
>>
File: 1437340140954.gif (358 KB, 500x509) Image search: [Google]
1437340140954.gif
358 KB, 500x509
>>28117565
I'm sorry man

this text is here to satisfy the robot
>>
>>28117227

You sound like a wonderful person, can't imagine how you ended up in /r9k/
>>
I was mean to an anon for no other reason than it made me laugh.
>>
Be doj.

Kidding, I'd never do something like that.
>>
I used to degrade hookers and even made about 8 cry just telling them their lives are worthless and no one loves them.

I used to do this most for recreation. I still see hookers but I don't treat them especially bad anymore. I feel guilty about it if I do

Never physically hurt one

I quit doing that when I started smoking weed. It gave me a conscious
>>
>>28117381
that pomeranian sounded like he deserved it
>>
>>28117520
that sounds pretty hot desu
>>
>>28117381
If you were my child I would have drowned you and never procreated again.
>>
Tricked a fag into thinking I was gay. Right after I gave him a bj, I told him the truth that I was actually straight. He got really upset.
>>
A guy was asking me for tips on selling drugs (somehow got the impression I'm some kinda kingpin) so I told him to sell them on this particular road, which is where the gang-affiliated dealers go.

He didn't do it because he has no hookups but if he does he will probably get stabbed.
>>
>>28119047
Did he do something to you? How would a robot give someone the impression that they're "some kinda kingpin?"
>>
>>28119583
He heard that I sell drugs.

Kingpin is a wild exaggeration, even he's not that dumb.
>>
>>28117381
Honestly, I hope you kill yourself one day
>>
Accosted someone who is clearly not right in the head or capable of talking/fighting back, should have been brutally beaten for that
>>
Authorized an airstrike on a village known to not have any enemy combatants or weapons.
>>
>>28117565
>>28118727
>>28119868
>Pomeranian owners
I bet you guys classify as power bottoms to try to save dignity from taking a dick in the ass.
>>
File: a.jpg (77 KB, 470x750) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
77 KB, 470x750
>>28117593
Shut up Dio , nothing will bring Danny back
>>
>>28118268
Did any of them kill themselves?
>>
File: 1457621888749.png (272 KB, 443x391) Image search: [Google]
1457621888749.png
272 KB, 443x391
I am a psychopathic uncaught serial killer.
I started with murdering neighborhood strays, now I kill disgusting prostitutes.
Thinking of my next victim being an actual human
I would not necessarily call this evil but my accomplices/brothers say that my methods can get a bit brutal and I am known as little evil due to my small 5'2 stature and the gruesome/torturous methods in which I consume my prey
>>
>>28117192
I slut shame women on the internet
>>
>>28120187
zomg u pig im putting this on my blogggg!!!
>>
Back in high school, me and my friends would always fuck with this German kid by calling him Hitler which drove him instantly mad for some reason.
>>
>>28117381
>split turtles open
Triggered.jpg
>>
>>28120169
can we see some proof?
>>
>>28120169
A couple years ago I drew this big picture of over a dozen serial killers all laughing uproariously

I can't seem to find it but I want you to know that I'd post it if I could
>>
File: prepare-your-anus.jpg (167 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
prepare-your-anus.jpg
167 KB, 1600x900
>>28120169
niggerbloxploxflox
>>
>>28120608
I'm already in prison
>>
>>28117192
Came in my Dad's girlfriend's young daughter
>>
>>28117192
Tourchered an animal
Stole stuff
Smoked meth a lot
Shot at a few people
Went to jail for pulling a knife on me mum
>>
>>28117381
Guy who went to jail
Killing animals isn't bad because animals do the same in the wild
But normies think is crazy
>>
>>28120168
Who cares?
Seriously besides pimps and drug dealers who would fucking care?
The tricks will just get new whores.
>>
>>28117254
fuck you callum you're a piece of shit
>>
I used to be really unkind to an angry, unintelligent poor kid in my yeargroup. He always disrupted class and acted as though he was tough and I made fun of him because he wore pants / y-fronts instead of boxer shorts and other people started to do it too. One time I was held back after assembly and asked why I was bullying him. I felt so bad. On his birthday I bought him a bag of candy and brought him one of the weird coins that my parents collected when they used to take holidays abroad. He was so excited he showed it off to our teacher. I don't know where he is now. He doesn't have facebook or anything. He had a sister who died and people made fun of him over that sometimes. One time a rabid dog ran into school and it was his and he had to drag it home. He had a bunch of siblings and they all lived together in a tiny apartment above a cheap store. I hope I didn't negatively influence his life.
>>
>>28117192
Not exactly evil because it was an accident. I accidently maimed a kid into a complete vegetable and subsequently triggered his parent's divorce
>>
>>28121316
greentext this anon i'm curious
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>28117192
I existed
Pure fucking evil
>>
>>28117192
I do not think this things are evil, but rather just miscalculations, yes.

I dropped tiny rocks in a friends soda. He found out so its k.

Rejected a girl telling her that she was not my type physically. She asked what kind of girl was my type and I answered honestly. She slapped me but continued to be friends...kinda.

I made a joke about homeless people when a friend asked for support for the charity she was involved in. It was hilarious IMO.

I sometimes try to organize social events that involve people willingly making slightly reckless decisions for amusement. I take safety measures, of course.
>>
>>28121491
What is your type of girl ?
>>
>>28121367
Won't greentext cause fuck that but basically when I was a kid I used to live in a very small village almost innawoods. There were about 200 people in the village and a few kids. We were used to running around in the forest and shit so parents didn't really care where we were and what we were doing. When I was about 12 I was playing with another kid in the woods, we were playing on a slope and I think he said something stupid so I shoved him, but he went back way harder than I thought he would, tripped over a branch and fell forehead first into a pointy rock that came out of the ground. I saw he wasn't getting up so I freaked the fuck out and ran to another part of the woods in a panic. Didn't say anything to anyone about it and went home after a few hours. Apparrently his parents got a search party after he didn't come home at night and found him eventually. He lived but because of his skull being basically caved in and the bleeding putting pressure on his brain and whatnot, he got out of it in a wheelchair and with the cognitive functions of a slug. His parents were farmers so they already had a lot of work and the extra load of taking care of him was probably what led to their divorce 6 months later or so. Also I heard that his dad hung himself but It's a rumor I heard after moving out of there
>>
>>28121517
Thinner than her and with a more attractive face. Her cheekbones were meh and her voice could be better. She was by no means ugly or fat, but she simply was not my type.

My current gf is better in all these aspects. I see physical attraction, specifically its relevance, as something that has diminishing returns but must be above a threshold for a relationship to be viable.

Of course this is before factoring personality. This girl was cool and a bit weird and I liked that. That is why we are still friends (although it has been months since we talked). This happened years ago, so we did have a friendship inmediatly after the event.
>>
>>28121054
They don't do it for pleasure you dumbfuck, I now, I'm an ethologist.
>>
>>28121805
I just want to know what exactly you said to her
>>
>>28121562
Jesus Christ, you should fucking kill yourself. You were 12, not 2--running away and not telling anyone was absolutely not the appropriate thing to do and you knew that.
>>
>>28117481
>based on the anime I watched
I think I figured out what's wrong with you, anon
>>
>>28121866
It was years ago, but if I recall correctly it was:

Girl: "I want to be more than friends. Like in a relationship"

Me: "I appreciate our friendship and like you as a person, but I cannot see ourselves in a relationship since I do not feel attracted to you in that way"

Girl: "Why? Why dont give it a chance?"

Me: "It is not about giving it a chance, but rather that I do not feel physical attraction towards you and I think that is necessary for a viable relationship. You know my tastes are a little weird, so do not think of this says something about you in a broader sense."

Girl: "But what specifically you do not like about me physically?"

Me: "I prefer thinner girls, which does not mean you are fat. I also prefer the bone structure of -other girl- or something similar. There are other factors, but

Then she slapped me, cried, her friends confronted me (I remember thinking one of her friends was more attractive, but it was not relevant at the moment), I explained myself, etc. About a week later she apologized. Not that I was angry or anything to be honest, but I think it was nice that she did that.

Oh and the whole thing happened on this girl's friend birthday I believe. We were in highschool.
>>
>>28120342
Yeah? I actually turned a german kid from a gangnam-style dancing 9gag-kid to a neo-nazi.
>>
>>28121979
i know that now. Kinda too late for that.
>>
>>28122216
Fuck you why'd you steal my name breh
>>
>>28122247
Guess I'm not as original as I thought with this one... Well, away it goes.
>>
File: 1354824715548.jpg (133 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
1354824715548.jpg
133 KB, 700x394
>>28117381
No. Just, no. Fuck you.
>>
>>28121805
Wrong board, friend. Try /b/.
>>
>>28122217
You should've known it back then, too, you fucking affront to humanity. Hope this haunts you forever desu.
>>
>>28122125
You're an asshole

Just saying
>>
>>28122360
How is being honest and polite being and asshole?
>>
>>28122376
Don't listen to that bullshit, mate, you handled that well. Now off you go, you're still on the wrong board.
>>
>>28117192

Didn't rewind the vhs
>>
>>28120608
Thanks for your email!
>>
>>28122376
How you would feel if a girl you want said that she wouldn't have a date with you because she finds you ugly and repulsive ?
You could simply said no but nah you had to feel better about yourself by making her feel bad
>>
Nothing really. But I use Tinder and Bumble and stuff and set up dates with sluts and then stand them up and never talk to them again. Done it a bunch of times now, feels good.

The usual thing they say is "what the fuck asshole?"
>>
>>28122412
That screenshot has 3 years kill yourself dumb fuck
>>
Putting 2 folded outward ketchup packets under a toilet seat in a hotel bathroom so that the ketchup burst out and stain the victim's underwear
>>
>>28122125

L
E
L
E
L E L

L E L
E
L E L
E
L E L

L
E
L
E
L E L
this was somehow not an orginal comment kek
>>
>>28122421
You're a sad sad little man
>>
>>28122392
I do not think this is the wrong board.

>>28122415
I did not say she was ugly and repulsive. She insisted on me giving her more information, so I provided.

How I feel is irrelevant. In the case you present, that girl is not responsible for how I feel. I think it would be a lot more disrespectful to offer bullshit since that would imply I cannot handle it. It would be a really subtle form of pity and respect is all about how we value things and people.

>>28122448
well top keked my friend
>>
>>28121491

>I sometimes try to organize social events that involve people willingly making slightly reckless decisions for amusement. I take safety measures, of course.

wut?
>>
>>28117192
Maybe kill people but I wouldnt consider that evil was getting paid for it fuck it
>>
>>28122421
Catfishman? Is that you?
>>
>>28122354
It doesn't to be honest. I was a piece of shit back then because my parents were awful people and beat on me constantly etc and I still am. I've never really felt any regret
>>
>>28122457

Why? The games that girls put us through, all the rejection, all the shit that we have to go through to find a decent girl - I have on problem wasting some dumb slut's time.
>>
>>28122500
>wasting your time just to make some random girl sad
>she deserves it because some girl made me sad once

You're a sad sad man
>>
>>28122415
>because she finds you ugly and repulsive
That's not what he said though, are you some kind of retard? As if this one anon's opinion on the girl determined her universal value of attractiveness? You must be a roastie yourself because no man can be this non-rational.
>You could simply said no but nah you had to feel better about yourself by making her feel bad
So you're an armchair psychologist now? Not even that but you failed to register an entire part of that anon's post. SHE asked him WHY he wasn't attracted to her, if she didn't want to know then she shouldn't have asked.
>>
>>28122472
You know...truth or dare games that eventually involve consensual psychedelic use in a non ideal setting that I kind of control or inviting a friend and his/her ex to a social event when there is alcohol involved, etc.
>>
I let one of my friends get his dick sucked by a shemale in mexico when we were 21, I even paid for it he was so drunk he didnt know but we took pics of it, my sides he got his dick sucked by a man we got him good
>>
>>28121817
Sure said the lion and lioness and house cat playing with its meal
Source Ima nat get book
We are Mamals and do it for pleasure so go fuck your self I guess idk
>>
>>28121817
Also I doubt someone with a degree would misspell know.
But what the fuck do I know I'm a felony.
>>
>>28122579

A mouth is a mouth, a blowjob is a blowjob
>>
>>28117192
I got out of my mom's vagina.
>>
>>28122360
Yet the cunt hit him?
Because he wouldn't bow down her cunt
See r nine k stay away for cunt
>>
I called someone on 4chan a faggot.
>>
>>28122562

Sounds like you're poisoning and kidnapping people m8
>>
>>28122354
Faggot women or faggot queer either way
Beat up a kid for an accent
>>
>>28122692

Fucking mad man

How can you live with yourself l?
>>
File: 1419228666187.png (27 KB, 516x535) Image search: [Google]
1419228666187.png
27 KB, 516x535
>>28117192

I went into my corner shop, crushed some crisp packets and shook a can of coke. I left without buying anything.

I pressed a stop light when I didn't need to cross the road.
>>
>>28122702
Not at all. I find it very important for them to be well informed about the activity and the games. It is consensual.

Also I do not think I must stop being friends with the ex of a friend, so If I organize a social gathering and they do not voice any concern, I see no problem inviting both.
>>
>>28122531
Why the fuck do people on 4chan go to threads they don't like
Exsample
Do t like rasism don't go to pol
Don't like guns don't go to k
Don't like mean things don't go to r9k
But yet you faggs stuff every thread with your moral faggorty and white knighting
>>
>>28120169
>I am a psychopathic uncaught serial killer.
>>28120982
>I'm already in prison

Either this is complete bullshit or you're in jail for something else.
>>
>>28122498
It doesn't matter how your parents treated you, you might as well have killed this kid with how you left him, it's even worse than killing him because you then placed that burden upon his parents to take care of him. There's no such thing as actions without consequences.
>>
>>28122439
It has 3 years of what?
>>
>be me 14
>make a furries page on Facebook knowing that people in it are horny
>find a girl my age
>talk to her telling her I could make her an admin
>"what do I have to do"
>tell her I wanna see her nude
>takes a bit of forcing but she does eventually
>she is real good looking for her age from what I remember
>tell her she isn't being an admin
>ask for more nudes
>"Fug off"
>black mail her with the ones she gave me
>she gives me loads more
>give all her nudes to her family and friends cause I didn't like her

I honestly feel awful about it.

I'm 21 now
>>
File: 06.jpg (540 KB, 1200x1748) Image search: [Google]
06.jpg
540 KB, 1200x1748
I broke into a dudes house with some friends when I was like 16 and smoked like an ounce of weed in his sons room and ashed down the back of his bed. We also stole a bunch of shit and drank his booze. I am 21 now and still have some of the shit I stole. B)
>>
>>28122847
You sound like a butthurt normie. I don't care about that kid now and I didn't really care then. If you want to hear stories of good people and happy childhoods Reddit's that way faggot
>>
>>28122469
You remind me of myself. I've been called an asshole many times myself, when I believe I am just explaining things calmly and honestly but apparently I come off as someone who lacks any sort of empathy. Even though everything I'm saying really logical and makes sense, I tend to forget that some people need to be "coddled" in a sense. I've been getting better at it, but sometimes I just don't understand what people get so upset about.
>>
Not really evil since I didn't do anything but I once watched a little girl drown.
>>
>>28117455
Such as? I'd really like to know
>>
>>28117192
I posted a query on r9k, using fag Christian Able, the cheesiest actor imaginable to illustrate a weak concept of 'evil'....

I'm inept
>>
File: 1376442588203.jpg (112 KB, 420x490) Image search: [Google]
1376442588203.jpg
112 KB, 420x490
>>28117192
Faked illness for two years so I could skip 5th and 6th grade. Everyone would fucking steal my lunch and kick me and stab me with pencils, so I just pretended to be sick. My parents were really concerned, and the hospitals actually thought something was wrong with me.

I miraculously "got better" when I was tired of pretending to be sick.
>>
>>28122902
she probably deserved it

origionalo
>>
>>28122360
He really fucking isn't, that bitch was entitled and immature ad fuck
>>
>>28121562
Where do you live?

>tfw no comfy village childhood exploring the forest with my friends.
>>
>>28122415
I wouldn't insist in asking her anyway
>>
>>28122360
Fuck off with that double standard. Would it be fine if it had been a woman in his place? That happens all the time
>>
I answer every captcha wrong. Been doing it since the original text ones where 1 word could be entered incorrectly, then the numbers where you could mis-type the last digit.

This used to be popular on here; fucking with the bot and all that. But it seems to have lost popularity just because you have to fuck over the bot in less obvious ways. The picture system is still flawed; from what I can tell, there are 4 or 5 correct answers, and you usually have to choose 3, with any extras being put up as possible answers for whoever gets the same images next. But not all of the correct ones are actually correct, so as long as you choose 2 correct ones and make the third one that someone could mistake as correct, the bot continues thinking that a banana is a french fry.

>>28123205
inb4 mega-autistic circlejerk round 2: electric boogaloo
>>
>>28123053
you probably have autism, not even insulting you but approaching everything from a purely logical point of view isn't how most people think, especially about themselves - describing someone as flawed makes them feel bad. most women are unhappy with their appearance and are particularly sensitive about it.

just learn from your mistakes, if you take the time to think and take people's feelings into account it makes life a lot easier.
>>
>>28121007
>Tourchered an animal
>Tourchered
Fucking dumbass chav. Kill yourself.
>>
>>28121562

Holy shit man. And no one ever found out you were involved?

Damn, I don't know how you live with that without confessing.
>>
>>28123357
No it wouldn't be ok if was a woman saying

She would be a bitch for saying that
>>
>I tricked a friend into eating a rock, saying it was a mint.

>Tricked the same friend into drinking pee

>Watched as my /devilish/ friends peed on another girl

>put glue on a chair and ruined the pants of some girl

>put yoghurt on a somewhat retarded persons chair

I see a peechair-pattern
>>
Raped two women.

Don't feel good about it, but don't feel too bad either. It was fun, and I didn't get caught.
>>
>>28122562
You sound pretty intelligent and alpha. Would be cool to hang out with you. How old are you? Where do you live?
>>
>>28123278
Eastern Europe. Won't get more specific
>>28123400
Nah as I said we were all constantly playing in the woods and accidents happened from time to time (not as bad, sure). They considered it an accident in the end because there was no evidence of violence or anything
>>
>>28117192
ruining my moms life
>>
I opened a can of pop, took a single sip, set it down and never returned to it.
>>
>>28123053
Well, they say each person is a world or something like that. I think it is just a matter of mapping words and their connotations, without compromising their definition, what makes one able to not commit the kind of social blunders I described.

>>28123412
No, she would be honest and mature enough (or not dismissive enough) to think the other party can handle the truth. Fuck you.

>>28123365
Not the same guy (I am slapped guy), but I went to a psychiatrist and he diagnosed me with an axiety disorder with obsessive characteristics or something like that (dunno how to translate the exact diagnosis). So maybe it is not autism and just how his personality and some other disorder configure him.

>>28123518
I am 21 years old. I will not reveal my location since I know people that visit this site and am currently planning one of those thingies I mentioned.
>>
>>28123074
yes, i think the fact that you didn't do anything is the problem here
>>
>>28117357
I know that feel. I've lost a few potential relationships because I get nervous to the point of nausea right before sex
>>
>>28123365
Hold up, I do that too. Are you saying I might have legitimate autism? It's not that I don't know people won't get hurt, I just don't care about feelings, mostly because I don't even feel much. Don't tell me I actually do have autism.
>>
File: 0425 - DqlUHdN.png (344 KB, 467x453) Image search: [Google]
0425 - DqlUHdN.png
344 KB, 467x453
>>28117332
Fuck you, i have a soft spot for the disabled
>>
>>28123630
But autist doesn't = disabled.
>>
>>28117192
killing roddents
and one day i strangle a cat
im a super self restrained psychopath one day i was about to smash a guy head with a hammer
>>
File: bart.jpg (48 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
bart.jpg
48 KB, 512x384
I killed somebody. I was sitting at home drinking in my room when somebody kicked in my door. So I grabbed my pistol and went to check it out. I saw 2 black guys wearing ski masks, so I yelled at them to get out. One turned and ran, and the other froze. He was scared as shit. I could just tell. He started begging me to let him go, but I shot him in the chest. The bullet passed through his chest and hit his upper spine. He dropped like a sack of bricks. The cops came, and I got off because I live in louisiana, (castle doctrine). I was drunk and super angry that these people had broken in. If I could repeat it I would hold him at gunpoint until the cops arrived.
>>
>>28123617
were you emotionally neglected as a child? if you don't have much for feelings or regard for other people's, that's not normal. any sociopathic tendencies?
>>
>>28123617
Do not worry. You could also have flattened affect, alexithymia or reduced empathy.

Oxytocin and MDMA could help with that.
>>
Asked my sister to give me a handjob and I have called my mother a cougar.
>>
>>28123721
Wow thats rough
Goodluck anon
>>
Never told this one before.

>Be me, 17, live in the city
>My mother was yelling at me for not cleaning my room, which escalated into her saying that I didn't respect her
>Just want her to shut up and leave me in peace, I'll clean room now
>She breaks down crying about how I'm an emotionless robot and how she should have gotten me help early on
>Had enough, I leave the house and walk down empty streets
>In light of the argument, I'm questioning my own life and existence but push that all to the back of mind to forget about it
>In a daze almost
>I see a homeless man in a sleeping bag curled up under a bridge
>laugh
>Run back to house and grab lighter fluid and matches
>return to the bridge, he's still there
>I sneak up to him, pour the fluid over the sleeping bag, and drop a match
>I watch as it slowly catches fire, I hear the man say "The fuck?"
>I come to and run away
>Hear him yelling as I run
>Get back home and clean my room

Not sure what happened to that guy. I kinda wanna forget about it
>>
>>28123738
I was not emotionally neglected, I knew my parents loved me but I never felt loved. Define sociopathic tendencies.
>>
>be me 16
>been close with hot 15 year old cousin for years
>messed around when we were young, but as a horny kid going through puberty, I tried to mess around more and even attempt sexual contact with her if she was sleeping near or watching a film or show but she got uncomfortable with it as she got older so I backed off
>keeps giving off messages that she wants it, but when I try she becomes avoidant and uncomfortable
>get frustrated with her
>one night she stays over and we watch a movie in my bed
>she asks for a hot chocolate
>make her one but hide about four sleeping pills in the marshmallows of which she consumed all
>have her warm unconscious body beside me
>slap her to test and she stays asleep
>take my throbbing dick out and fuck her in every hole she had
>put my dick down her throat and cum down her neck
>one of the greatest sexual experiences of my life, because I've had a long time crush on her and have had the fantasy for years
>still masturbate to the memory today

Funny thing is that I'm not even guilty about it, though I haven't done it again. We're both too old for sleep overs and she's probably over the sexual tension we had.
>>
>>28123357
Laughing at you for holding women as the standard for how people should act.

Idc about if that guy was an asshole or not but you're bitch made.
>>
>>28123809

i reported you to interpol and the fbi you stupid faggot.i hope for you, that youre behind a proxy you evil bastard.
>>
>>28123815
if you never felt loved, that sounds like your parents weren't there for you emotionally. as for sociopathic tendencies - habitual lying, big ego, manipulating people around you, lack of fear, disregard for the law.
>>
>>28124094
That's absolutely disgusting

Absolutely original comment
>>
>used to argue really badly with my mom when I was younger
>she always won either physically or just by schooling my stupid young ass with some sick adult burn
>afterwards id take her glasses and break them and put them under the wheels of her car, or break her earrings/jerly
>mfw she'd be like "where are all my glasses?"
Shit felt cash, I don't feel bad.
>flushed one of those pet frogs down the toilet for no reason
>I didn't even do it out of sadism, I was just fucking retarded or something
>I also stalked my ex and managed to log into their skype because I knew they were talking about me there wen though I deserved it because I was a manipulative and abusive person who gaslit them a lot when they confronted me about my behavior.
>I got my friends to believe my bullshit story and they'd defend me on Facebook or whateverthefuck, thinking that my ex was abusive when in fact it was me, dio
>>
I tortured some animals and people when I was younger. I feel bad about most of it now.
Some animals:
>bash turtle's shell in with a blunt axe
>didn't die so I kept hacking into it and threw it into the lake I found it in

>torture frog by poking it full of holes and pulling out its guts at a beach house

>throw cat down into a sewer, it came back up and was fine

>smash baby bird in a nest that fell from a tree

Most of the stuff involving people was kind of bad.

>bully neighborhood autist/weird kid all the time
>he thinks that we are really good friends and sort of starts to enjoy the abuse
>would lock him in closets while he screamed, steal food from his house and make him buy me things from the ice cream truck when it came around
>one time convinced him it would be fun if he got in this old dog crate we had
>he gets in and i lock it
>he is laughing for a little while
>wants to be let out
>i strap the crate to a skateboard and tie a rope around it and run him around the court
>crying from embarrassment and screaming to be let out
>start gaining some speed and the skateboard swerves off and hits the curb, crate goes flying and tumbling around
>put crate back on skateboard and start spraying kid with a hose

cont?
>>
>>28122446

>wearing underwear on the pot

Wot
>>
>>28117227
damn son, are you me?
>15
>roaming the halls in school
>bunch of spaztic fags come running through throwing a cap like a frisbee
>fat chick tailing em trying not to cry
>they toss it to me
>i casually toss it back without as much as a thought
>fat chick burst into tears and bolts
turns out she had a crush on me for years, now im a 20 something virgin whom no girl has ever crushed on again...
Whoops
>>
>>28124339
F A T M A G I C
A
G
I
C
M
A
T
>>
>High school
>Meet a Stephanie
>Dating a Chad
>Pull out math homework
>Bitch asks in the rudest way " Hey, nerd, let me copy off your math homework"
>"Fuck no"
>"My boyfriend will kick your ass if you don't"
>"Ugh, fine"
>When I'm not looking, bitch scribbles pen all over my math homework
>Don't have white out
>Had to take extra credit in risk of getting a C in the class
>Fucking whore
And so it begins
>>
>>28124217
I guess they weren't, but I think it was more my fault, not theirs. I do lie a lot as long as it's convenient but I rarely feel guilty for it. Not much of a big ego. I don't actually manipulate people very much, but I do consider it a lot. Never really feel afraid, if I was at gunpoint or something sure I'd be terrified, but most of the time it doesn't go beyond simple worry. As for the law, I follow the it's not a crime if no one finds out mentality, as long as I'm not hurting somebody I'd feel bad for e.g. poor people.
>>
File: images.jpg (12 KB, 254x199) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12 KB, 254x199
>>28124398
>Day later
>Stalk her out
>She goes in bathroom
>Yus. This is my chance.
>Backpack outside bathroom
>Shit in backpack
>Scribbble over any bit of work she has
>Leave note say "Never fuck with my math homework, bitch"
>Walk out feeling refreshed
>Mfw she was too stupid to figure out I did it
>>
>>28117192
>Waiting to see a movie at the mall
>Enter a libraly and decided to spend some time there
>Looking trough the bookshelves
>Find Song of Ice and Fire, a Storm of Swords
>Find the red wedding
>rembering how awful it was
>mark the page
>close the book and leave it for someone to buy
>go see the movie
>>
>>28117192
>be me, age 9
>back when I was chad in elementary school
>have a group of normie henchman who abide my every command
>Always pick on smaller/autistic kids because kek
>one day in particular we spot autistic sperg way out in field from the playground
>me and my boys go out there to fuck with him
>we start name calling and pushing him around
>mfw he REEEE's
>he picks up a rock and throws it and hits my in my forehead
>udonefuckedup.jpeg
>commence the attack
>Push him on the ground and start kicking and punching him
>mfw kicked him in the jaw full force and knocked him out
>Still pissed because my forehead has a cut on it
>picked up the rock and chuck it at his nuts
>everyone keks so i take it further for the lol's
>pull his pants down and spank his ass with stick
>kek's continue
>pull undies off and tell henchmen to find a thick stick
>I take it and stick it up his ass and pull his pants back up
>turn him over and we all piss on his face
>mfw we told the teacher he was out there and they blame him because autism

I became autistic too so I guess I got my karma
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 640x480
>>28123205
Hi Mr. Neptune, I'm Jet's friend.

Might I recommend using a tripcode, so people can't impersonate you on here?
Just type a # after your name and a password after that.
>>
>>28123365
I have genuinely thought about that. I have kinda felt like maybe there is something wrong with me. I don't believe I actually have autism, but i definately more logically minded than most and I am not great in social situations. And like I said I've been getting better to the point where I feel more normal. I learn from my mistakes and pretty sure I'll be able to navigate these situations better in the future.
>>
>>28121491
you sound like richard stallman
>>
>>28118814
>right after I gave him a bj
>straight

Whatever helps you sleep at night anon
>>
>>28117192
All right OP, I'll bite.

My gift is lying and manipulation. With it I have:

>Dropped two courses that I never attended to raise my GPA with a lie of saying I was depressed.
>Earned a Master's degree with falsified data
>Earned countless relationships through shoddy foundations of lies

There's more, but that's a fun taste anyway.

I would say I hate myself, but I may be too sociopathic to actually feel that way.
>>
>>28124652
Richard Stallman is rad as fuck.
>>
>>28122421
That's just an inconvenience for them, that's not really that bad.
>>
File: top hat pepe.jpg (79 KB, 744x746) Image search: [Google]
top hat pepe.jpg
79 KB, 744x746
I didn't seed a torrent after it finished downloading.
>>
>>28124751
That's the joke........

proof of originality
>>
I used to fuck my neighbors wife, and I liked sending her home to him with my load still in her.

He didn't get out much. When I finally ran into at the grocery store with his kid, he chatted me up for a minute and it all came crashing down on me and I felt like scum.
>>
>>28123773
Well, you can't get anything if you don't ask, to be fair.
>>
>>28124298
continue mein fair sir
>>
>>28125038
Is that bad? I never seed.
>>
>>28125311
It's like going to a secret santa party and not bringing a gift. You're taking something, given the chance to easily give back (and the proper etiquette is to do so) yet you're being a jew and giving nothing.
>>
>>28123721
How long did it take for him to die?

You have nothing to feel guilty about, by the way. He kicked in your door with a ski mask on--he got exactly what was coming to him.
>>
>>28124094
>wake up with cum in throat
>don't question it
This totally happened.
>>
>>28117357
Are you the same guy from the dark secrets thread?
>>
>>28117381
>white """"" people """"""
Boi, lemme even see anyone look at my cat in suspect.
I'd eviscerate the faggot before he took a step.
Your parents should've burned you innawoods and your mother should've had an immediate hysterectomy
>>
>>28125413
You swallow saliva when you sleep lol.
>>
Back when I was like 7, I made two girls kiss each other on the bus.
I promised to give them a calculator cell phone thingy if they did it.
I never gave it to them.
I'm a terrible person. Pls kill me
>>
>>28123437
HOL UP

imma need dat greentext
>>
>>28125413
I wake up with cum in my throat every now and then, idgaf
>>
forced this 19 year old virgin gay guy to go suck this 9 inch forty year old off so that he could practice for my cock, and then made him message me inbetween sucking off the forty year old to give me updates because he was nervous
>>
>young kid
>go on vacation in panama
>had wheelies before they were called that
>somehow invited to quinceanera
>pinata time
>think how badass it would be to roll and hit the pinata at the same time
>do it
>hit birthday girl in face
>she's bleeding
>didn't get candy
>>
>>28127525
how do you know the forty year old didn't tear his boipussy?

exactly
>>
>>28117192
I killed a friend of mine last year.
>>
whatever happened to the ciara horan girl?
>>
>>28127629
go on anon, we must know this story.
>>
File: depressing-photos-rough-day-26.jpg (58 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
depressing-photos-rough-day-26.jpg
58 KB, 600x450
>>28127696
We'd been good friends for years and watched each other's backs, but we had a falling out and a nasty fight over the phone which ended in me hanging up on him and telling him not to call me until he'd gotten his head on straight.

A year later, I got some email from him saying that his wife had left him and taken the kids, that he was homeless and living out of his car, and that he wanted to come and talk to me, and maybe crash with me for a while. I was going through a depressive episode at the time and didn't want to add his problems to my own, so I ignored his email. He sent me two more pieces of email which I deleted without reading.

Then he killed himself.

I might as well have put a gun to his head and pulled the trigger. He turned to me in crisis and I turned my back on him in his greatest hour of need. I used to think I was a decent, compassionate human being, but I've been forced to recognize that I am a terrible human being. Ironically, the fight we'd had was over him accusing me of being a bad friend. I guess he was right.

There's no way for me to fix this. I can never make it right. I have to live the rest of my life with the knowledge that I killed him. That when he needed me most, I turned my back.
>>
>>28127823
damn, suicide is awful, especially when you feel like you could have prevented it. i recently lost my father to suicide, i feel for ya.
>>
>>28127868
I don't just feel like I could have prevented it, I know that I could. He reached out for me in crisis, looking for support. I should have known. On some level I did know. I just didn't care. I was selfish and self-absorbed and couldn't be fucked to save his life. I am a bad person and have to live with that knowledge.

Sorry you've had to experience something similar. It's a terrible feeling.
>>
>>28127572
his first gay experience and he was sucking off this fella in the front of a toyota
>>
>>28127415
Hi

Nothing really interesting. Find drunk girl that has wandered from her pack, and take her into an alleyway.

Did it twice, then moved away, and can't really do it here because it's quieter. Nothing really to say. Never heard or saw them again, nothing was reported or in the news.
If anyone saw us they probably figured we were a couple. And I guess the girls were usually the kind of drink to shrug it off as them fucking some random dude anyways?

Pretty easy, actually, though I wouldn't recommend it, as your life is pretty much over if you're caught.
>>
>be like 15
>gta lcs stops working for PSP
>rage quit
>go to friends house to play SVR06
>he goes to get food
>swap lcs
>winning

also stole some money from my family because i was a fucking idiot but i paid back double so all is supposedly forgiven but im still the black sheep n shit
>>
I'll most likely get a ton of cat gore gifs and shit posted for this but I have to say while I do feem bad if somone harms an animal or person nothing compares to seeing a cat get hurt. Anyone that mistreats them needs to be put inside a fucking brazen bull.
>>
>>28120169
>serial killer
>accomplices
Lol no
Thread replies: 198
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.