[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys it's time to be an alpha >be me >have girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1461389112125.gif (84 KB, 403x392) Image search: [Google]
1461389112125.gif
84 KB, 403x392
Guys it's time to be an alpha
>be me
>have girlfriend
>girlfriend has an ex that was abusive and the only reason she was with him was because she feared for her life
>he lives 2 hours away so too far to try to go find and confront him
>she has nightmares about him
>he's a total Chad

>i'm going to catfish him and post his nudes all over social media
>he will suffer

What do my fellow robots think?
Any advice?
>>
>>28117085
You are not a robot if you have a girlfriend. Normies out immediately ree
>>
>>28117085
>Being a whiteknight over some used goods trash
I bet she loved the way he dominated her in bed.
>>
>>28117085
best of luck I suppose

>remember to fight the good fight everyone
>>
You're just a pussy and know you will get your ass beat worse than your gf
>>
You'r dating used goods, she's telling you a story about what a 'monster' he is, but clearly she chose to be with him in the first place, and now you're going to attack and violate him because of your poor pwincess?

Pathetic cuck.
>>
>>28117112
What is he going to reach through the screen and sucker punch OP?
>>
>>28117119
This. I cringed throughout the whole read. My ex also spoke of me as a monster after she cucked me as a fucking excuse for having cucked me when I never mistreated her. Fuck women.
>>
you will get him laid
further reinforcing your gfs unshakeable feeling of getting dicked by him again
>>
>nightmares
>is actually wet dreams

You're being cucked OP. Have fun with your used girl
>>
the worst of the cucks are the cucks who cuck himself.
fuck you, and leave my board normie cuck.
there is no place for normies and cucks.
you are lower than robots you are fighting for used goods and you think she will not left you if you stop providing? mercy kill yourself
>>
do guys even care if their nudes get leaked?
>>
>>28117126

Would need to punch him, words are enough to hurt him otherwise he wouldn't be on r9k
>>
Protip: she's making up a victim narrative when he didn't actually do anything bad to her. The bullshit about fearing for her life is just fetish talk. She enjoys being dominated and still has feelings for him.
If you catfish him then you'll just affirm yourself as a beta pussy because you're scared to confront him directly and Shell have even less respect for you.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.