[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i refuse to have unatural sex i believe sex is only for procreation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: acp.jpg (178 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
acp.jpg
178 KB, 1024x682
i refuse to have unatural sex

i believe sex is only for procreation

i don't believe i should have to wear a condom or have the fear and anxiousness of getting an STD

man society is so fucking screwed up that you can't Want children,

you can't want to find a wife cause your too young meme

you can't want to have a long term relationship cause its lame and someone will end up cheating

its sick cause someone has a std

you just have to be a cuck and wear condoms
>>
>>28116827
>refuse to have unnatural sex
Y tho? Literally theres no empirical reason to do so.
If you hate everything unnatural, your fucked because almost everything you consume on a daily basis is unnatural.
If you just hate "unnatural sex" you're probably really spooked since again, no basis in reality
>>
>>28116827
When you start having sex as much as normie males,you will wish to do all kinds of filthy stuff to female body.
>>
condoms ruin sex anyways tbqh
>>
>>28116827
Can't or won't? Pick one.
>>
File: 1457324955961.jpg (154 KB, 500x379) Image search: [Google]
1457324955961.jpg
154 KB, 500x379
Those are some stupid and lame things to want, OP.

Sex is at it's most terrible when it's producing more disgusting human spawn to infest the planet.

You also can never trust a man who claims to not want to stuff it up a girl's asshole.
>>
File: 1440747202137.png (13 KB, 476x539) Image search: [Google]
1440747202137.png
13 KB, 476x539
>>28116827
>implying is your choice to not have sex.
Way to believe kiddo.
>>
File: 1456605235253.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1456605235253.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
define unnatural.

we are natural, everything we do is natural as we are a product of nature.

you wouldn't call a beaver dam unnatural, would you?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.