[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are 2-Liters preferable to milk gallons for piss jug storage?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 720x960
Are 2-Liters preferable to milk gallons for piss jug storage? I've always preferred milk jugs and thought they were easier to hide.

My collection is small but growing.
>>
>>28116805
>My collection is small but growing.

dont get you autists at all lmao. i piss in bottles when i'm too lazy to use the bathroom, then dump it into the toilet and recycle it as soon as i can. you're just going out of your way to be a disgusting fuck for no reason lmfao, and wonder why females don't find you attractive.
>>
>>28116907
Normie faggot bitch cunt reeeee
>>
>>28117032
but for real why are you setting your self up for failure tho
>>
>>28116907
females wouldnt find us attractive if we pissed in the toilet either you dumb normie
>>
Two litters and milk jugs have too small of holes. Hpw small are your dicks?
Sunny d is the way to go.
>>
>>28117167
This. The best bottles are the gallon jugs with thick plastic, wide necks and screw-on caps. Usually whatever has one of those big handles. Milk jugs are scary because sometimes they get all flimsy. Don't wanna kick the side of it and splash piss everywhere.
>>
>>28116907
>i piss in bottles when I'm too lazy to use the bathroom
>thinks he's normal
>>
I just use whatever is on hand.

I used to poop in a bucket, but now I use plastic grocery bags.
>>
>>28117397
I did this the other night but forgot my bag had a hole. Went to throw it outside near the bin But the shit flung on the clothes line. My mummy blamed it on my little sister
>>
>>28116805
Milk jugs have weak caps, even the screw on ones can't compare to a soda bottle. And believe me, if there is one thing you do NOT want, it is spillage

...Why am I actually giving logical thought to this, i fucking hate this board, why can't I leave
>>
>>28116805
Gatorade bottles are the best for piss jugging. Wide hole and thick so the piss cant eat the bottle away
>>
>>28117475
Only good for one piss though.
>>
>>28116805
Pickle jars are best for piss. They have wide openings and seal tight while holding lots of piss. The 96 oz jar is perfect
>>
I used to use an old Pretzle jar. One of the huge ones you could get from Sams or Costco.

My fucking sister found it and threatened to period in it if I didn't throw it out so I had to dump it eventually.
>>
File: Water_Bottle_5_Gallon_3_Gallon.jpg (8 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Water_Bottle_5_Gallon_3_Gallon.jpg
8 KB, 300x300
>>28116805
Anon, you need a few of these. Don't condemn yourself to mediocrity.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.