[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question for White Females
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
White ladies, how does it feel to be propped up by your own men as the most beautiful and desirable on earth? They will defend this notion any way they can, down to "science" if they must. They've set you as the standard of beauty through their imperialistic endeavors. Your women are at the forefront of all fashion/cosmetic corporations. Your women have been replacing black women entirely in black male music videos. White men have successfully made you more desirable to non-white men than their own woman.

As a black woman, this phenomena is completely absent for me, so I want to know what it feels like.
>>
Apparently it doesn't help that much since they still have higher eating disorder and low self esteem rates than black women or women of other races in general
>>
>>28116781
Strange.

White ladies don't be afraid to answer please, it's just the internet
>>
nice try, i'm white but i know i still look like a chicken breast. and so does everyone else.
>>
>>28116864
Even a fat average face white woman will still be loved. I went to Korea with my white friend who is over weight but she has long blonde hair and blue eyes, men were with their 9/10 Korean gfs but were still staring at her and smiling at her.
>>
>>28116888
Nah i don't buy that one, Asians hate fats and they're not so fond of white girls. They find them Manish
>>
>>28116864
>i know i still look like a chicken breast

heh, that's funny. subtle bump
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.