[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i go to college with pic related and she's super qt but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image1.jpg (253 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image1.jpg
253 KB, 1280x960
i go to college with pic related and she's super qt but her parents are weird about letting her date a white guy, but she doesn't give a fuck. I think she likes me but if i risk it i could get into shit with her parents one day.
Should i go for it?
>>
yea just never tell her parents kek
>>
She looks like a 39 year old businesswoman
>>
>>28116766
she was at a fancy event in this pic
how the fuck does she look 39?
>>
then just date her idiot wtf
>>
Sounds like the beginning of a cliche romantic comedy.
>>
>>28116789
...and potentially get beaten up by her dad?
I duno!!
>>
Go for it.

I'm assuming she's Latina?

A lot of Hispanic people are resistant to any change that suggests moving outside of the culture. If you are friendly, super polite, and open minded to her parents, they could grow to love you. It will take time, so be patient.

I have a Puerto Rican friend whose parents kicked her out for being lesbian, but over the course of a few months they got over it and support her completely. It took them some getting used to (and fucking up along the way).

At least you aren't black. Another friend got disowned by her mother, on Thanksgiving no less, for bringing home her black boyfriend (with whom she later had a daughter). The friend's mother will never meet her own grand daughter as a result.

Idk bro. I say do it.
>>
>>28116814
shitt
i probs will i like her way to much
>>
>>28116834

You should.

If things get serious enough, her parents will probably invite you to dinner or a weekend barbecue. Don't be overwhelmed if there are a shit ton of people there. And don't freak out if her dad is super stern at first. One friend's dad had a habit of 'testing' me. His English was bad, but the first time I went to a cook out with them, he brought me a bad, gristly cut of meat to see if I would eat it. I bit into it out of politeness. He laughed his ass off at me and brought me a good piece instead. He also liked to poke me in the ribs to see if I was 'tough'. It was awkward.

Always accept drinks that are offered. This same family's philosophy was, 'if I offer you a beer in my house and you say no, I'll never offer you one again; you can get it yourself.' Don't let them get you drunk though, just babysit the thing if you have to for appearance's sake. When it comes to the food though, definitely demonstrate a healthy appetite.

>why are all of my friends Hispanic?
>>
>>28117008
kek
cheers bruh
>>
Good goyim, spoil the white race.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.