[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sup r9k. i want to smoke a j in my apartment but cant smoke outside
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: yo.png (23 KB, 1152x648) Image search: [Google]
yo.png
23 KB, 1152x648
sup r9k. i want to smoke a j in my apartment but cant smoke outside the windows(dont want smell going out and getting caught) i was thinking about doing this will it work? (plastic bag)
>>
>>28116661
yes [#151]
>>
That won't work, and the plastic bag will melt around your joint/lighter or even catch fire while on your head.
>>
>>28116661
Yea man thatll defs work

Make sure the bag is airtight to your neck though
>>
>>28116661
I unironically think this would work
>>
>>28116686
ok bro how am i gona light up and what should i do with the smoke after?
>>
Make a tube with febreezed cloth or fabric softeners in it and exhale through it. Ghosting also helps.
>>
File: yo.png (21 KB, 1152x648) Image search: [Google]
yo.png
21 KB, 1152x648
this was the other idea. do a bucky with the bag around the bucket. what issues could i run into and how could i improve on this?
>>
>>28116661
Yes I do this frequently. Make sure it's completely air tight. Otherwise there's no point
>>
>>28116661
Just smoke in your apartment you faggot, the smell isn't as noticeable as you think. I share a two bedroom apt and smoke at night in my room all the time.
>>
>>28118311
Dude I dont want to set if the fire alarm
>>
>>28118846
So cover the fire alarm with a bag.

And just blow it out the window. You think if someone smells it they're going to start banging on doors? Do you live in Singapore?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.