[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The girl you crushed on 10 years ago and haven't talked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 454[1].jpg (110 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
454[1].jpg
110 KB, 640x640
>The girl you crushed on 10 years ago and haven't talked to in 6 is posting sexy suggestive pics to instagram

Today is a good day.
>>
>>28116457
show us faggot desu
>>
>>28117005

It's very mild suggestive pics. And I'm not posting them. She might back track it to me.

First is her in a shirt with no bra. Nips are just visible.

Next is her pantsless, with a long shirt that mostly covers her ass, with just a bit visible.
>>
>>28117036
dude you havent spoke to the bitch in 6 years how the fuck is she gonna know it you just post them you massive faggot
>>
>>28116457
Why you still hung over one bitch , you can fuck these hoes but don't love them
>>
>>28117052

She's a pretty plain jane with big dorky glasses. The only person who would care about posting her pics online would be me, or one of her ex-boyfriends. So there'd be a 25% chance, and I'm the most pathetic suspect, so she'd think its me.

I keep a BIG firewall between my online life and real world.

>>28117077

I am way more lonely than horny. I can live my life without sex if it meant a loving meaningful wife.
>>
>>28117161
dude she doesn't even know you exist. she'll never suspect someone she doesn't know about
>>
>>28117161
she sounds sweet. i hope you can talk to her again someday
>>
>>28117172

We hung out a bunch in high school and past that. She's been over to my house a bunch. I had dinner with her around 2010. Emailed her a few times over the years, and kept giving me the busy storyline. I'm a lug head so ti took me a while to get the hint.

>>28117175

Nah, I'll just move on. I'll just leave her alone and move on.
>>
>>28117161
You haven't spoken to her in 6 years. How can you even consider her a friend?
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 656x523) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 656x523
>Faggot OP claims to have suggestive pics of an old crush
>refuses to post them because he's afraid the crush will know it's him even though they haven't spoken in 6 years

Why do you guys bother responding to be bait
>>
>>28117248

I don't. I've mostly moved on. But every year or so I'll look up her social media shit to see what she's up to.
>>
>>28117433
So let me get this straight. You are afraid of posting pictures on an obscure nepalese flyfishing forum because you think their owner, who you haven't spoken to in 6 years, will find out it was you through so feat of techno-wizardry?
>>
>>28116457
NO IT IS NOT FUCKING CHRIST WHY WOULD YOU REMIND ME

>Although it is more like dated a year ago, and posting to tumblr, where her stupid fucking internet friends melted her mind and ruined the most perfect relationship

I AM STILL FUCKING MAD AND WILL BE UNTIL I GET ANOTHER WOMAN TO SAVE ME FROM THIS HELLHOLE
>>
>>28117220
>2010
wow you're basically married. don't post pics of your wife, OP
>>
>>28117470

She's a plain girl who thinks she's ugly. I'm the only beta orbiter she has. She'll know its me.
>>
>>28117307
Propably not a bait. This is /r9k/ after all
>>
>>28117573
you haven't spoken to her in 6 years. why claim you're an orbiter.

do you know she lurks here? if not just tucking post the pictures. I want to share in your happiness
>>
File: yui_spy.jpg (114 KB, 970x880) Image search: [Google]
yui_spy.jpg
114 KB, 970x880
>>28116457
Summer is almost here! Hoping for some hot bikini shots of the girls I pathetically stalk.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.