[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck reality, I just want to drown in this shit. Anyone done
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: download (3).jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
6 KB, 300x168
Fuck reality, I just want to drown in this shit. Anyone done more than 1000mg? How was it?
>>
Once a black man in a leather cowboy hat convinced me to down a whole bottle of cough syrup and swollow 10 multivitamins.

It felt like my brain was balanced on top of my head and I had to walk carefully to keep it from tipping over.
>>
Had a high tolerance, took twelve hundred and went relatively blind for ten minutes 'peaking'. idk be safe lol
>>
Are you talking about DXM? Cuz I've done 1,000mg and threw up everywhere and still tripped like hell

Do it on a full stomach
>>
>>28116998
>I've done 1,000mg and threw up everywhere
>Do it on a full stomach

you're not making any sense anon
>>
>>28117070
I'm half asleep
Empty stomach
>>
Do it with weed if you can. I did just 300 mg and some mates with weed every 3 hours was the best time ever no joke
>>
If it is DXM HBr you're referring to 've only peaked at 600mg. I was extremely sloppy the first hour it kicked in and then after I puked the rest of the time I felt like if I wasn't sitting down I was coming off of the ground. This shit had me talking about international policy regarding Iran at a fucking frat party for like thirty minutes apparently.
>>
>>28117300
>frat party

Sir, the exit is over there
>>
I had 900mg but it was delsym, extended release. Before that the most i had was 400mg of tussin. It was pretty intense, i kept falling into these weird lucid dreams, cycling between dreaming and waking up and realizing i was still in my room and alone.
>>
>>28117599
I once did 700mg and I laid down for hours passing in and out of consciousness.

Weirdly enough, while semi conscious I went through a lot of major memories in my life, but from a third person perspective, wondering how it all led up to me tripping balls in my friend's bedroom
>>
>tfw done this shit maybe 500-750 times (did the math based on my tendencies and that's what I ended up with)
>tfw trips are empty and meaningless, my brain just creates holofoil constructs and shows them to me while I'm blasted with purposeless euphoria
>tfw haven't had any cool thoughts like >>28118806 or dreamscapes like >>28117599 in years
>tfw miss the old days

During my last trip, the visuals were so immersive I left my body, and when I came back, I wasn't breathing, because I literally stopped breathing automatically. I wasn't even afraid, it was like "I could finally die right now and my body wouldn't give a shit, it wouldn't try to stop me at all". And it was like all of the little fairies and shit I was hallucinating were beckoning me, like they were saying "dude, just stop now. It's okay, come with us."

It was actually tempting. I should stay away from the tuss. I don't trip too often, anymore.
>>
Did 1062mg yesterday at 2pm and didn't get to bed until 5:30am this morning. I have been addicted for about two years now so my tolerance is very high. My For like 4 hours I had a FOV of a nerd playing an FPS on PC. Been having delusions all day. Thought someone had a plan to steal my car. Think all these qt girls want to bang me. Amazing after glow though. Everyone is staring at me because my confidence is godly. Making people laugh all day.
>>
>>28116420

I did 1,200mg once. I got the feeling I was getting a lot higher than I should be getting but managed to stay calm. Then I blacked out and don't remember anything else.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.