[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sissy here, no anime girl avatar shit, ask me anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
Sissy here, no anime girl avatar shit, ask me anything.
>>
do you like the smell of sweaty balls?
>>
>>28116359
But your picture has a transgender woman, not a sissy in it.

Sissies are scum, they don't even try to pass, kys.
>>
Would u like to be pounded by a skinny twink?

Also; are you v?
>>
>>28116359
Sissies don't try to pass. Sissies are literal craiglist fetish tier trash. Plus they love "m-muh dominant brown poopoo men". Gtfo
>>
>>28116359
why'd you become a sissy? how does it make you feel?
>>
>>28116381
Yes, I do love it, but not as much as the smell of an unwashed cock with a slight smell of piss.
>>
>>28116436

how man men and woman have you fucked?
>>
>>28116424

they do love us black guys. it was so weird having this white guy all over my dick, they know how to treat a nigga though.
>>
File: 1423232605361.png (637 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1423232605361.png
637 KB, 800x600
>no anime girl avatar

Fucking faggot bitch. Anime girl avatars are the only good thing about this vile board nowadays.

Goddamned cocksuckers, trying to NOT be cute. Are you serious? You gonna ask for sissy-sexual respect and "rights" now, you cumbreather?
>>
>>28116416
I like fat/hairy/muscular/big men better, I'm a virgin in a way, never used my clitty but had several cocks in both of my holes.

>>28116424
I don't like niggers. Wouldn't mind sucking a black cock in a glory hole though. But you're right, I don't try to pass that much, usually wear a latex mask anyway and with my wig people never complained.

>>28116427
It's liberating, and getting fucked like a dirty slut makes me feel both ashamed and aroused, the sex is very violent and letting men use my body for sexual gratification is oddly satisfying. Not to mention sissygasm doesn't stop your sexdrive like jerking offwould, on the contrary it only gets stronger.
>>
>>28116528
Anime posters are teases if not liars, they will never commit irl.
>>
File: 1424446558735.jpg (65 KB, 500x569) Image search: [Google]
1424446558735.jpg
65 KB, 500x569
>>28117728

Prove it and post location so you can suck some of our dicks and get our cocks lodged up your shithole, too.
>>
How does it feel to have turned your entire life into a sexual fetish?
>>
>>28116359
Would you fuck 34 y/o with a das bod?
>>
>>28119263
*dad bod
>>
>>28119221
It's only my night life, and just 2-3 times a week when I need to relieve myself from all the stress.

>>28119263
Definitely.

>>28119170
I live in Paris, France.
>>
>>28119663
What are your thoughts on BBC? Do you have a racial preference?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.