[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Chad Bully Stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: milf21.png (760 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
milf21.png
760 KB, 768x1024
Even though this happened years ago, I still have nightmares
>be 16 in HS
>have typical chad bully - 6'2, 8" cock, lost virginity at 12
>he calls me names and pushes me around in school, making me do his work
>has rich parents so no one gives a shit
>my little sister starts school that year as a freshman
>he talks her up over the course of the week
>she invites him to a party she is having at our house
>of course I stay in my room
>i hear a slapping sound from her room. I look inside
>he is fucking her doggystyle, facing the door, slapping her ass
>he smiles and laughs at me and i jump away saying "sorry!"
>they go out for the next year, making fun of me

I will never forget their faces as I walked in.
>>
>>28116240

This cant be real, please dont let this be real. Holy fuck not even in my worst nightmares would this happen, im so sorry anon.
>>
Dude, instead of commiting suicide, I would kill this guy seriously I'm not kidding. I pray this is bait
>>
The guy who bullied me now delivers my food lel
>>
No way op's story is real
That's too classic of a story.

Anyway i was never beta enough to get bullied in highschool
In middle school my self esteem was destroyed by girl-bullies because i was fat tho
>>
>>28116240
I was never bullied by chad. I was bullied more subtly, and slowly made into a social outcast by my entire class. Until my own lack of social calibration did the rest.
>>
>>28116240
>8" cock, lost virginity at 12

Did you really ask your sister his dick size and when he lost his virginity? Or did he pound your boipucci?
>>
>>28116268
>>28116295
This is 100% real, sadly.

You know whats worse? He ended up going to an Ivy League college (Because of his parents connections) and now works at an investment bank making 6 figures+.
>>
>>28116341
His virginity loss was well known in the school - it was more of a rumor than anything else. His cock was an estimation of what I saw when I walked in on them.
>>
>>28116347
Go to the bank and shoot him in the head. Even steven.
>>
File: beta uprising family portrait.jpg (36 KB, 680x334) Image search: [Google]
beta uprising family portrait.jpg
36 KB, 680x334
>>28116347
>You know whats worse? He ended up going to an Ivy League college (Because of his parents connections) and now works at an investment bank making 6 figures+.

It's time.
>>
>>28116240

>s-sorry

I know this be b8, but I would have pushed that faggot out of the way and creampied my imouto.
>>
yeah I would be planning my revenge, sorry that you had such a slut for a sister
>>
I wouldn't consider myself a chad. I was very much a loner and an outcast in high school, but I was still a bully. I got expelled from three schools and ended up getting sent to boarding school because of it. Couple of examples include dumping flour over a black girl and telling her she is prettier now, and making a kid 2 years younger than me eat cigarette butts of the ground
yeah call me le edgy fedora xD whatever I was a bitter hate filled kid because I have mommy issues
>>
Castrate him in front of your sister
>>
>>28116347

Hahahaha, fucking hell that is brilliant. He's probably gonna be the guy to fuck your wife/daughter too.

I hope you do the correct thing and kill him/yourself.
>>
>>28116347

Let's see what chad looks like then you fucking pussy.
>>
>>28116347
post pic of him
>>
money and a chiseled body won't stop bullets, bro

do what you gotta do
>>
>>28116240
I don't think I've met a Chad who wasn't a nice person, never got bullied.
>>
>>28116930
/r9k/ chad standard is different than real life chad :/
>>
>>28116900
lil sisterr
>>
>>28117526
post more of imouto a>>28117526
>>28117526
>>
>>28116904
This man, who can you be so beta, not is she your younger sister but also you didn't do anything to stop her.
>>
>>28116872
This. Surely he has a linkedin picture or something. Don't be a faggot, OP.
>>
>>28116240
This isn't hard, Anon. What you should've done was approach him at school and throw a cup of acid in his face. That would've lowered him from Chad to sub-robot status.
>>
File: extra smug pepe.png (108 KB, 700x673) Image search: [Google]
extra smug pepe.png
108 KB, 700x673
>>28116240
>mfw I fapped to this story
>>
File: b urself.png (1 MB, 1350x1300) Image search: [Google]
b urself.png
1 MB, 1350x1300
>>28116240
did he give your sister a baby girl or boy?
>>
>>28116240
That you fantasise about this shit enough to make it up means you should literally kill yourself.
>>
>>28116368
>His cock was an estimation of what I saw when I walked in on them.
So you have x ray vision? Literally just kill yourself you fucking worthless tumour, I am dead serious about this.
>>
>>28117526
Man you're like 50 and a spic then.
>>
I guess I was kind of bullied in grade 7 but never physically and have into grade 8 but I was getting annoyed so I just told on them. Grade 9 I could banter with the best of them and turned into the funny beta.

Grade 7 me and my friends (don't worry I don't have any now) would get this one kid with anger issues to taunt this kid we thought had FAS. If I could go back and relive a year it would be that year because I don't think I've laughed harder than I did when I watched them fight.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.