[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone here into dog-cucking? For those of you who don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 20160321_175924~01.jpg (2 MB, 2987x4361) Image search: [Google]
20160321_175924~01.jpg
2 MB, 2987x4361
Is anyone here into dog-cucking?

For those of you who don't know what that is, it's where you bring a bitch in front of a male doggy (preferably with a fence in between), turn her around and lift her tail so he gets the scent.

Then you get behind her and start dry humping her in front of the male dog until he starts whimpering.

Shit's dank as hell.

Pic related, this bitch is the belle of the ball that no one can have but me.
>>
>>28115904
Whitney wisconsin!? IS THAT YOU!?
>>
>>28115904
That's pretty hot. Does she enjoy it?
>>
>>28115904
no just dog fucking
>>
>>28116515
You bet your black ass she does.
>>
Hey, I've kinda done this. I've got a neutered bitch and an intact boy. He'll always try to hump her and she'll nip him away, but when I do it she doesn't mind. I've never done it long enough to make him whimper though, I should try that.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.