[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
r9k I have started seeing a girl who's just turned 18, what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
r9k I have started seeing a girl who's just turned 18, what should I expect from a young girl fresh out of school?
>>
Heartbeak.
>>
>>28115475
/thread

fuckme this is orignal
>>
>>28115461
I don't know, but I expect you to get out of /r9k/ you normalfag shitbrain.
>>
Expect the world of her. She should treat you like the princess you are, you deserve it.
>>
>>28115522
I assumed you are all 18
>>
Watch out, /r9k/ might start calling you a pedophile for that, Anon.

But don't expect a future with a young person.
>>
>>28115554
Shes not 16 like the one you manipulated, you dumb pedophile.
>>
Unless you plan to pump and dump, nothing good.
>>
PTP
T
P

She'll be fun and enjoyable to be around, and will still have that girlish charm and naivety. Girls will often lose this as they get older and ride more cocks, as well as getting their hearts broken by Chads. Don't expect it to last though.
>>
>>28115583
But she just turned 18 Anon. She's basically still le underaged xdd. What a pedo am I right fellow ledditor?
>>
>>28115461
Braces, shitty taste in music and two children.
>>
>>28115583
What did this tripfag do?>>28115554
>>
>>28115762

http://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/28090117
>>
Positive: maybe a bit of joie de vivre, some kind of naivety, she won't really cheat on you if you're older

Negative: attention and drama seeking even more than adult women, can be annoying, can be clingy and stressful

Overall I'd say FUUGGG HERRRR but don't rush into a relationship unless you're 150% sure and months have passed and try to fuck other girls as well
>>
>>28115795
Thanks for linking my freind. This fag seems like a complete attention seeking creep
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.