[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't deserve to eat I deserve the pain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: R9k_feelbot.png (164 KB, 502x600) Image search: [Google]
R9k_feelbot.png
164 KB, 502x600
I don't deserve to eat

I deserve the pain
>>
i'm not sure we deserve a thread so bereft of context that it is impossible to know what it's about
>>
>>28115107
Ostensibly he's deluding to milf hosing irresponsible to being cucked
>>
>>28115145
well i've never really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like so i'll just have to take your word for it
>>
I feel that way sometimes. Have you ever been so hungry though that it awoke some odd predator instinct in you and you start to see anything living as a potential meal?
>>
>>28115107
it's a starvation weightloss strategy
>>
>>28115207
yeah, i thought it might be related to an eating disorder, but since the statement is something of a non sequitor, i still can't work out why OP made it
>>
>>28115207
>weight loss
Nope
I'm just human filth
>>
>>28115692
out of interest, whom do you consider to be the epitome of humankind that you compare yourself to?
>>
>>28115744
On all reasonable standards of rating a person I'm the lowest
>>
>>28115896
that may be true, but since i don't trust your reasoning abilities due to the fact that you post non sequitors on a board renowned for it's users being clinically depressed; i would still like to know whom you compare yourself to as being the best humans evah?
>>
>>28116074
Depressive realism is real

If you don't understand what I posted then you're an idiot
>>
>>28116109
i understand that you believe you are thinking reasonably, and that your perception is realistic; but from your OP it's obvious that you have a hard time relating to other human beings, since your communication skills are so lacking as to make one incoherent

seriously anon, you just dumped some words from your inner-monologue into a comment box and hit submit, neither involving the audience nor giving any of us a reason to respond

the only reason i've been replying is because i see someone obviously hurting and in need of help, but who is so far up their own arse due to depression, that they think any communication is of so much effort, that it deserves to be recognised and validated

now as you've said before, you believe yourself to be human trash by any reasonable standard, but your unreasonable behaviour of attacking someone who is being nice to you, would seem to indicate that you aren't quite in your right mind, wouldn't it?

so while 'depressive realism' is an observable phenomenon, i would posit that you have gone way past that level of rationale and have sunk a little further into the morass of depression than you think

but i can understand 'why' someone who sees themselves as trash would attack anyone who was polite to them, since they would perceive anyone who extended any concern for trash as being a simpleton, wouldn't they?

of course if you're not trash then it's possible i'm not such an idiot as you think - in that, it is the wise man who helps a hurting brother, for he may one day need such help himself - but it still remains for you to prove your assertion that you suck, by telling me whom you compare yourself to
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.