[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Charles Foster Kane the ultimate robot? >NEET for life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: mirrors.jpg (12 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
mirrors.jpg
12 KB, 500x300
Was Charles Foster Kane the ultimate robot?
>NEET for life
>KV until he got married
>Died without ever feeling human
>Big crybaby asshole
>>
>>28115010
>NEET for life
>KV until he got married
So you've never actually seen the film, then.
>>
How the fuck was he NEET for life?
>>
>>28115136
He would go to the office eat and smoke pipe all day while feeling numb like the statues he collects
>>
>>28115211
He waa not in any way shape or form a NEET.
>>
>>28115211
>He would go to the office
You mean his job. Where he worked. Which is mutually fucking exclusive with being NEET.
>>
>>28115224
No college degree
Owned the bussiness so technically not employed (and if you've seen the movie you'll know he didn't do jack shit fuckboi)
Never learned an artistic or practical skill
>>
>>28115269
>Owned the business so technically not employed

What did he mean by this?
>>
File: uwot.jpg (79 KB, 500x457) Image search: [Google]
uwot.jpg
79 KB, 500x457
>>28115269
>Owned the bussiness so technically not employed
>>
employ
[em-ploi]
verb (used with object)
to hire or engage the services of (a person or persons); provide employment for; have or keep in one's service:
This factory employs thousands of people.

Kane was not employed, he employed people and made no money, you'd know this if the dramatic irony wasn't lost on you
>>
>>28115350
By this logic, self-employed people are also NEETs.
>>
>>28115410
There's a Thai man that owns a small grocery store down the street from my house. I've never seen him not at that store, and I stop by there quite often because it's on my way to work, so it seems like he's there all seven days of the week.

I knew, he was a lazy, unemployed immigrant.
>>
>>28115410
Except most self employed people are either educated, goal-driven, or actually jobless which is my point
I guess by your logic Travis Bickle is a normie Chad for eternity because he went on an awkward date once
>>
>>28115350
That's a really nice story.
>>
>>28115339
He's not an employee, he's an employer.
Thus, he is not employed; He is the one who employs
>>
>>28115473
>>28115462
This is almost kind of commendable. Who cares if you're provably, demonstrably wrong and already look like an idiot. You keep banging that drum, anon.
>>
>>28115450
Yeah if that Thai guy showed up at noon most days and took year long vacations he would be a lazy unemployed immigrant
>>
>>28115491
But he owns the store, so that means, by idiot retard standards, that he's unemployed.
>>
>>28115485
>discussing
>run out of logos
>"you're wrong and I'm right so there!"
Mcfingerfuckilickingly kill yourself my dude
>>
>>28115510
Well technically he is unless he has a superior, but I guess webster is an idiot retard and only you secretly know the definition of "employment"
>>
>>28115534
Ah, right. I forgot the IRS goes by the dictionary definition. No wonder the unemployment rate keeps climbing, people keep opening up small businesses.
>>
>>28115596
It's also why they are taxed differently and stratified, the data for "self-employed" and "employed" are tracked seperately, I found this out by googling irs self-employed, you're a faggot
>>
>>28115010
Don't forget that he was also the best room destroyer who ever lived
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.