[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does one of these things smell like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6
File: 1453912602120.jpg (833 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1453912602120.jpg
833 KB, 1080x1920
What does one of these things smell like?
>>
No one here knows anon.
>>
like iron, copper and other metals.
>>
Your mother, and fish.
>>
>>28114929

Piss and soap
>>
After shower pretty much like nothing , after one visit to the toilet it smells like piss until the next shower
>>
Salty milk and coins
blox
>>
>>28114929
yeah piss unless shower
>>
Dunno. Salty? Sweaty? It's hard to describe and they all smell different
>>
>>28114929
A bucket of fish heads.
>>
Sometimes like sweat/estrogen, sometimes like nothing, sometimes like rotting fish, sometimes like blood.
>>
>>28114929
Coiny salt and milk.
>>
>>28114929
piss, sweat, cum, shit
>>
>>28114929

It radiates warmth when you put your face near it.
>>
Imagine what your mouth would smell like if you never brushed and it was right next to your asshole
>>
It depends on the girl, obviously. If she doesn't shower regularly, it smells like fish, if she does it smells like sweat and piss.
>>
Like a wet cock.
>>
>>28114929
a coworker always complained about his wife smelling like "fish and chips" and always describe the smell of vagoo as being the nastiest thing ever to the point of sleeping in different bed from his wife to avoid it,
then he came out of the closet, so now im not sure if he was repulsed by the smell because of it being legitimatly repugnant, or because he was gay.
>>
>>28115035
EXACTLY this, anybody who says it's pleasant is lying
>>
>>28114929
Smells like feces because it's right next to the asshole.
>>
>>28115070
>EXACTLY this, anybody who says it's pleasant is lying
Literally this.
>>
Guys if your girlfriends vagina stinks like piss inbetween showers she's not drinking anywhere near enough water.
>>
Someone who has smelt and tasted 2 pussies i can give you my experience.

>Pussy #1
>When showered it smelt somewhat metallic sort of like a coin if you kept smelling one.
>Also sort of like dried urine if you didnt wash it. A bit like the dribble left in your underies after you pee
>Tasted nothing like milk, mainly slimy coins

>Pussy #2
>See pussy #1 except it had a hint of more of a neutral musky smell most of the time

Nothing pleasant but i would only go down on it if i am super horny.
Other then that I would not go near it with my face. Because
>Not pleasant
>too complicated
>never know what im doing down there
>hurts my face and tongue after a while
4/10 experience, Would only do again when horny.
>>
like when you don't wash your penis for weeks, but daily, I love it, living like a hiki for3 years made me grow this fetish...love that smell of rotten fish...
>>
>>28115070
It's not pleasant, but it can sometimes be arousing. Sometimes they give off a scent that gives me an instaboner. It's like letting my dick knows she is in heat and ready to be bred.
>>
it's a fishy heavy odor, kind of like pissy unwashed sweaty cock (foreskin probably helps idk about cut guys) really thick over powering smell especially when menstruating, if it is hot, and they are overweight. source: i can smell my mom's gross old fat vag sometimes when she gets in the car with me. if the girl is clean and healthy it is probably not this disgusting i would imagine.
>>
>>28114929
you definitely want her to wash well, like get some water right up in that pussy

if she don't you'll be tasting salty metalic tuna for days
>>
>>28115163
Thanks man, I've never had a nega-boner before but now I have, appreciate the new experience
>>
>>28114929
That's a pretty pussy.
>>
>>28115112
A beta that doesn't know what it's like to have a woman grab your head and shove it further into her pussy because of the ecstasy that she's in.
>>
bags of sand
bloxx
>>
Hahaha you guys really are mostly a bunch of virgins eh?

They don't all smell the same. They smell like pussy. Go fuck a female ffs.
>>
>>28115263
Okay, I'll go and fuck your mother.
>>
File: 1414534147370.jpg (35 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
1414534147370.jpg
35 KB, 535x577
>tfw finding a bitch with such a perfect vagoo is rare
>tfw you might be stuck with a roastie and never get to fuck an innie
>>
>>28114929
Hopefully it doesn't smell like anything, sometimes they smell like a garbage disposal. I couldn't have sex with an ex from behind because the smell would waft up and kill my boner. It made me afraid for where I was sticking my dick
>>
>>28115112
This is accurate in my experience. I never bothered to learn what to do with my face because it was unpleasant and I had no need for it. Using hands was the easiest thing in the world and regular sex works fine if you can hold on long enough.
>>
>>28115370
It's usually a 2/10 chance of finding an aesthetically appealing pussy. The roastie meme is an exaggeration, but they do get slightly loose after riding the dick all year round. I've seen a girl with roast beef and she only fucked two guys before me. Also dated a girl with an pretty innie who lost count of the number of dicks that she had inside her.

Smell has to do with bacteria/acid levels, taste depends on diet, and tightness depends on cock intake and kegels.
>>
>>28114929
old milky salt coins
>>
>>28114929
no clue. i can tell you it feels like warmed up bacon though
>>
>>28115479
roasties are just fucking rank pussies the other stuff is just to be funny doesnt matter how little dick they've had roasties still look mingin'
>>
>>28114929
>>28114929

KFC grease.
>>
>>28114968
Nice reference, have a (You)
>>
garbage water mixed with rusted copper that has been boiled in salted milk
>>
who here /gets immediately diamond hard when smelling a pussy even for a second/?
>>
They never really smell good. They either smell like nothing or like copper/blood. Sometimes when a woman is menstruating you can smell it, but it doesn't really smell like you'd think.
>>
>>28115158

pretty much this, sort of like a hormone high or something. Dick went diamonds in nanoseconds.
>>
File: 1446610138095.jpg (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1446610138095.jpg
9 KB, 200x200
>>28115479
>sex affects the size and shape of labia
>>
File: 3214325.jpg (22 KB, 680x486) Image search: [Google]
3214325.jpg
22 KB, 680x486
>>28115479
>It's usually a 2/10 chance of finding an aesthetically appealing pussy

Why live? i don't want a gf with a disgusting roastie.
>>
skin and sweat
>>
Like baguu of sanduu
>>
>>28114929
It smells similar too the finest wine you have ever caught whiff of, the gentle brezze off the lake of Minnetonka, 1000 lily's and lavender. The ultimate pleasure inducing aroma ever on this planet.
>>
>>28117812
I'll have to second that guy. Me I do!!
>>
>>28115226
No. Clithood too big and too far from anus.
>>
As long as there's no yeast infection the smell drives me crazy, like rabid dog crazy. Pheromones i guess. Most pussy smells like what your balls smell like several hours after showering, plus with that tangy faintly fishy pussy smell
>>
Pussies don't smell good. Dicks on the other hand smells wonderful and unlike a pussy its scent only improves by not washing.
>>
>>28115230
Where the fuck do you think you are sunshine ?
>>
>>28114929
bad fish
>>
File: 1461317971607.jpg (81 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1461317971607.jpg
81 KB, 500x500
>>28114968
>Salty milk
have a seat

I only ever smelled a pussy once in my life, and a very clean one at that.

It usually has a slightly sour note, because it is supposed to be acidic. Imagine sour strawberry smell with a tiny metallic note. The pheromone overdose will manipulate your brain into thinking it's the most irresistible smell in the world.
>>
File: hunk.gif (336 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
hunk.gif
336 KB, 250x188
>tfw sometimes I fap to OP image by imagining it's a POV angle of a girl in a rimseat over my face
>>
>buy fish oil
>pour in glass
>place outside in the sun the entire day during summer
And now you know what it smells like.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.