[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 27 y/o neet since finish highschool >dad always gives
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>be 27 y/o neet since finish highschool
>dad always gives me shit bout how ez it is to get a job
>dad gives me shit for being on NEET bux
>dad losses job 2 years ago
>dad still hasn't been able to find a new job
>dad isnt even allowed to get NEET bux b/c married and mum earns too much

not so easy to find a job now is it, dad?

#dadbtfo
>>
My dad is similar, he worked in a job for like 30 years. Then the place shit down. He got high enough that he didn't need to ever learn any computer skills. Now he is looking for a new job and can't get any because they all require computer skills which he cannot even begin to comprehend, he types at like 5 words per minute.

Suffice to say dad has gone into depression after coming to the realisation that he is unemployable.

Dads getting btfo everywhere.
>>
Bumping for more stories of dads getting btfo
>>
>>28114713
im really curious as to why the filename is what it is, if you tell me i will contribute to your thread
>>
>>28114849
Probably a mobile poster
>>
>>28114849
It was saved like that on google images.
>>
>>28114785
haha, I love it. He went all his life living a lie, thinking he was actually intelligent.

must be painful for him to realize he is about as useful as a potato in the modern world
>>
lmao op

my dad have been on bux for like 20 years except for a job he had for 3 years in a warehouse

still he talks shit to me fucking wanker haha

the other day a pal of his said that he was looking for window washers for his company and dad said he could work for him and the guy just laughed at him

kek

fucking jobs man impssible to get
>>
>>28114970
>my dad have been on bux for like 20 years

How is this even possible? I was on the bux for 3 years and they eventually kicked me off, even though I was doing everything they wanted. They basically said "no more". How the hell has your old man got it for 20 years?
>>
>>28114998
he hurt his back when he was 25, so he gets checks from his old workplace plus disability
>>
Being 18 getting a job and being 40 getting a job are two differnt things.

He probably just wants you to do something productive.

Why r u in neetbux anyways op?
>>
You should honour your dad.

Before my dad died, i made fun of him because he has no job and couldn't get anything done.

Now I cry every day, that I lost my father. You can't understand this feeling before your father dies. Even my father told me, that I will regret my actions. Now I understand what he wanted to say me.
>>
>>28116792
Lol just because you are such a faggy pussy everybody else has to be too?
>>
>>28114785
why doesn't he learn to use computer?
my mom is like that too, she refuses to try or learn anything new
>>
My dad is such a huge nerd, he just sits in front of a computer all day and writes lines of "code". So stupid, I just use a guide book for codes instead of trying to guess them
>>
>>28116925
Id rather my dad do that instead of spending all his time watching NCSI repeats 100,000 times over.
>>
>>28114713
>all in ones get trendy
>dad wants to buy one
>tell dad its a really bad idea
>no ano you see them supermarkets have deals with the manufacturers so they can sell the computers cheaper
>all in one constantly breaks, dad has to send it to get fixed and it takes 1 to 3 months to get it back
>eventually all in ones warranty expires and the computer sits in a box fgorever
>you will see anon this time im going to the computer store and demanding they sell me the cheapest computer there, i dont need any fancy shit
>tell him again this is a horrible idea
>dad comes home with a computer with a fucking celeron processor and windows and windows 8
>he still got ripped off with the price
>he turns it on, opens word and text takes a good couple of seconds to show up after he writes
>dad finally admits he doesnt know anything about computers
>has to pay to get his new computer upgraded
>will probably do the exact same thing in a couple of years
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.