[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm feeling blue. Tell me about your pets, robots. I love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1441429825906.jpg (445 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1441429825906.jpg
445 KB, 3264x2448
I'm feeling blue. Tell me about your pets, robots. I love animals.
>>
They're all dead.
>>
I have a mostly Turkish Van cat named Sully. He is smart, shy, and curious.
>>
my childhood cat died recently i've had for 12 years sometimes before i go to bed i'd close my eyes and i'd see her face and her meow and i start to cry i miss that my cat she was the realest bro a bro could ever ask for
>>
I have some pet yeasties right now. I'm planning on starving them later and drinking their corpse juice.
>>
Please guys don't be mean I just wanna talk about something that will cheer me up. Aren't we supposed to support each other?
>>28114682
Tell Sully I said hi.
>>
File: 281357.jpg (57 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
281357.jpg
57 KB, 640x480
>>28114659
LMAO that picture, i lose my shit everytime i see it posted.
>>
Probably a skeleton now. I haven't had a pet since my last rape dwarf died when I beat him with a bag of his newborn rape dwarfs.

Never again.
>>
>>28114745
I will do, anon. I will do that.
>>
>>28114659
I have a dog who likes to steal objects (especially our shoes) and run out into the garden and hide them. What's got you blue?
>>
I have a pretty chill King Ratsnake. Also have a chinchilla that I got a few weeks ago named Dusty
>>
A dog named Zelda that I named when I was 13, a fatass cat named Kitten that I call lardass, a very very small cat named Tom Jones (like...abnormally tiny. She's three now and looks like a kitten) and a turtle I named Tyler after the boy I had a crush on in elementary school

Zelda is like eight now and still acts like a puppy. She's a really dark brown and has these cute white socks on her front paws. She boofs at everything and is playing hard to get with my neighbor's dog. Lardass does nothing but eat and no matter what I do she doesn't lose weight. I think we've both just accepted her fat existence. Jonesy is dumb but sweet and if she doesn't know where you are at all times she roams around the house screaming and literally sighing and huffing until she finds you. Tyler is lonely and spends most of his time watching me and trying to get my attention because my other turtle just died

Also I'm reading this back to myself and I'm probably autistic
>>
I've got a cockatiel. He lost a toe because he got gangarine or something on it, but it's all good now. Last year we thought he was going to die. He was paralysed sort of, too weak to grab onto his perch with his feet, couldn't move etc. We left him in the vets for 3 nights, we thought we'd have to out him down. But he recovered thankfully, we think it was a vitamin or mineral deficiency.

He does funny thinks. Her tries to whistle along if people sing or whistle a tune, but he's terrible. He also tries to keep a beat by pecking his cage when people clap or stamp to a beat. He tried flying upstairs once and crash landed in a toilet. Many times he has flown into windows, sometimes there were bins beneath him when this happened. He's probably sleeping downstairs atm.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.