[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck this depresses me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1460198540146.gif (2 MB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
1460198540146.gif
2 MB, 350x197
Fuck this depresses me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=373&v=QBtF3I7fDfU

Women literally just need to ask for sex to get it. How the fuck can they have it so easy?

I mean it didn't work 100% of the time but it did most, and the times it didn't work they didn't shout at her and call her a rapist or creep, they just laughed along with her.
>>
>30% success rate
thats high

like I know she's hot but imagine being able to go up to anyone on the street and have like a 3/10 chance of fucking them from just asking striaght up
>>
a large portion of the rejects are just because the context of the situation. "not right now, but yeah." only a dozen dudes said no out of principle, and maybe another dozen 'cause they were in a relationship.
>>
The guys are saying no because they know they're not attractive enough to have a woman like that seriously approach them for a hookup, so it must be some kind of prank.

If they thought she was serious they'd have said yes.
>>
>>28114605
>The guys are saying no because they know they're not attractive enough to have a woman like that seriously approach them for a hookup, so it must be some kind of prank.
>If they thought she was serious they'd have said yes.
Yeah true.

But still, if a girl did that in real life a lot would also say no because they'd think it was a prank as well.

Regardless. You could just ask anyone and get laid easy. Easy life.
>>
>>28114482
>>28114540

Stop crying; that's how the world works. I've actually seen it happen myself once. I was waiting outside of a club and a drunk girl came out and asked if any of us guys standing outside was dtf. The only guy pathetic enough to take her up on that offer was some fat dude. Absolutely disgusting.

As a guy, you simply have to be less brazen about it. But you can be pretty cheeky too and make it work just fine. Getting laid is not as hard as this board makes it sound.
>>
>>28114627
I would definitely think it was a prank or some kind of criminal scam.
>>
>>28114638
And you'd be right
>>
>>28114628
>As a guy, you simply have to be less brazen about it. But you can be pretty cheeky too and make it work just fine. Getting laid is not as hard as this board makes it sound.
shut up faggot or post how
>>
File: 1234567.jpg (33 KB, 570x374) Image search: [Google]
1234567.jpg
33 KB, 570x374
how many anons would say yes?

i'd tell her no, and call her greasy
>>
>>28114628

>JUST B URSELF BRO
>JUST B CHEEKY BRO
>IT WILL EVENTUALLY HAPPEN BRO
>ITS NOT HARD BRO

Wow thanks I'm getting laid as we speak thank you
>>
>>28114658
Socialize a lot, flirt and always go for sex asap. Don't be the nice gentleman kind of guy. If you are bad at talking to people, you need to learn how to get better at it. Use alcohol (in moderation) if necessary. It took me years to get good at socializing. Occasionally I still resort to dropping spaghetti but it not as bad as back in the day.

Oh, and get good at reading and using body language (this will improve when you socialize a lot).
>>
>>28114731
>Socialize a lot
shut up faggot or post how
>>
>>28114482
Why don't you try it because I've seen at least three instances where men asked women on the street for sex and got some yeses. This is hardly worth being depressed about
>>
>>28114747
Get into a social circle. If you already have a couple of friends, make sure to be more active and propose things to do yourself, instead of always passively waiting to get invited.

If you go out, alone or with friends, make sure to talk to strangers every once in a while. Start on easy mode. When you hit the bar for a drink, make some small talk with other customers waiting. Start with guys if girls are too much for you to handle right now. Be open-minded, and listen to what people are saying. Crack some light hearted jokes. Don't go all out at first with /pol/-tier humor if you don't know them well enough yet.
>>
>>28114747
You're asking how to socialize. Literally go talk to humans in person. You could have used a dictionary
>>
What happens after he says yes?
"I'm just kidding, you got pranked haha"
"Oh damn you got me"
>>
>>28114828
she probably had sex with the hotter guys
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.