[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>dated girl of my dreams >we break up >still hang out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1461382942436.jpg (178 KB, 1148x1002) Image search: [Google]
1461382942436.jpg
178 KB, 1148x1002
>dated girl of my dreams
>we break up
>still hang out everyday
>do things for her all the time
>she doesn't want to have sex.

Am I being cucked?
>>
that depends are you masturbating to her having sex with other dudes in front of you?
>>
>>28114465
Bail, op. Save yourself the pain of seeing her fall in love with someone else while you pretend to be happy for her, only to cry behind closed doors.
>>
>>28114788
no.
>>28114844
That's what I'm thinking. I get to feel her up every now and then. I think it could lead back into a relationship.
>>
>>28114465
> break up
> still hang out together regularly

you didn't have much intimacy or a real connection in the first place if this happens
>>
Sounds like you're....gasp....friends
>>
>>28114788
Get with the times, friend. "Cuck" just means "thing that I don't like."
>>
>>28115101
The world is full of women, don't waist time on a bitch once the relationship is over. Move on and maybe slam in the future when she gets a new bf.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.