[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i really want to try abusing a girl and being in an abusive relationship.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
i really want to try abusing a girl and being in an abusive relationship.

how does one get into this, assuming i can meet a chick? do you just hit her one day?
>>
My friend tells me its as easy as Ted Bundying the quiet girl at niche meet ups like conventions, and then going to town.
>>
I don't know what's real and what's shitposting anymore. I feel like browsing /r9k/ is actually lowering my ability to seperate parody from reality.

Just kill me right now.
>>
>>28114420
I'm back. I'm not saying I'm condoning any of this but my former best friend was a real fucker. Goldman Sachs junior analyst getting baby's first hint of prestige. When he started to have social capital, the amount of stuff he could get away with while still keeping his girlfriend slowly increased. It started with emotional manipulation, moving on to forcing her to have sex whenever he wanted, and finally wound up with him openly cheating on her and hitting her when she spoke up.

I guess the moral is that you need to be a real believe-in-yourself asshole, and you get away with a lot.
>>
You'll never be dominant enough. Kill yourself.
>>
File: bundy313.jpg (72 KB, 600x682) Image search: [Google]
bundy313.jpg
72 KB, 600x682
>>28114420
>Ted Bundying the quiet girl at niche meet ups like conventions
kek

>>28114393
Just start by grabbing her head some day and force her down, it will come naturally after that.
>>
she has to depend on you for necessary and essential things, the main question you basically have to ask yourself if she would still be worse off for leaving you. it's not about suddenly smacking her around, like in the movies. there has to be codependency and it has to be a trickle over months if not years. no girl walks straight into an abusive relationship, just like how frogs jump in and jump straight back out of boiling water, but will happily boil alive.
>>
File: ¦3.png (853 B, 33x33) Image search: [Google]
¦3.png
853 B, 33x33
don't worry OP, as long as you see fellow human beings as simply objects for you to experiment on, then any relationship you are ever in will be an abusive one

... no matter how nice you behave
>>
>>28115391
>no girl walks straight into an abusive relationship
Unless the guy is Chad.
>>
You're clueless if you think you can get away with this. You don't even have to be abusive to get arrested by police for domestic violence.
>>
>>28116421
You're clueless if you think it's difficult to manipulate someone after seducing them. Stupid roach.
>>
>>28116516
You're clueless if you think that a guy who ended up unironically browsing r9k can ever seduce someone.
>>
>>28116577
What the fuck? /r9k/ has the perfect victims for this. Have you ever even talked to a fembot?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.