[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's r9k drinking tonite? Smirnoff raspberry + coke
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1
File: download (1).jpg (5 KB, 178x283) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5 KB, 178x283
What's r9k drinking tonite? Smirnoff raspberry + coke
>>
Water and apple juice, you fucking degenerate loser.
>>
Cranberry juice and vermouth like a bitch
>>
>>28114392
step up niggaaajsdokl
>>
Nothing listen to me right the fuck now nothing good ever comes from drinking and you don't even realize how fucked it is until you cut it out and see what it does to the drinkers from an outside perspective
>>
>>28114410
op here

im just chillin senpai im lit
>>
>>28114376

Tequila Picklebacks.

Shot of tequila followed by a shot of pickle juice. Good shit.
>>
>>28114401
I have school and work tomorrow, can't turn up too much.
>>
>>28114376
>Vodka + a soft drink mixer aka a masker
Why? Are you looking to get fucked up OP?
>>28114410
At least wait til someone outs themselves as an alco m8, never go full retard
>>
>>28114424
dam you insand nigg respect tho
>>
>>28114436
helllll fcunkin yeah
>>
>>28114439

nah man, the pickle juice neutralizes the bite of the alcohol. Try it sometime, it's awesome.
>>
Knobcreek infused in vanilla and dried cherries.
>>
Crown Royal. I'm going to drink the whole goddamn bottle, break a few things, and then get the really good whisky tomorrow.
>>
>>28114456
ther bite si the good part tho when yu know ou getting ucked up
>>
>>28114479

I know my limits with or without the bite. Been drinking for years.
>>
>>28114479

This anon is drunk lol. Nice typing.
>>
>>28114522
thcx boiiiii
>>
>>28114510
oh i jsut staretted... fuck itsl hitting harsd now
>>
>>28114559

I can tell by your blatant disregard for proofreading your own posts. Don't kill yourself with alcohol, anon.
>>
>>28114570
k illl make ujsure to kill myselfs like, i aslready havwe plannewsd
>>
>>28114592

Hey man. Don't kill yourself. Take it from me, a suicidal drunk. No matter how bad it gets, there's always alcohol to make you feel better.
>>
>>28114617
tru afdf senpai thx
>>
>>28114522
ill show you drtunk im goin to have the worst typing ever FUCK
captcha sux
>>
>>28114640

Come on guys, I'm drunk as shit and I can spell just fine. GET ON MY LEVEL!
>>
>>28114376
beers - only because it's the only booze in the house.

half a case down and still don't feel anything.
>>
>>28114673

Drinking light beer?
>>
>>28114653
lol you not drink as hell then lol faggot dringk some more
>>
>>28114653
It's all a matter of how much you care. Oh you might have a few typos when you're wasted but you can make it work. It's kind of like how you learn to drive carefully when you have to drink and know to avoid a DUI compared to the novice who nods off and drives 60 mph on city streets.
>>
>>28114696

FINE I WILL MOTHERFUCKER!
>>
>>28114688
no.

5% abv
>>
>>28114699

I can avoid a DUI. I've had cops follow me on several occasions while driving drunk only to give up after a few miles.
>>
So this wasn't resolved in a previous thread. Why does wine give you the worst hangovers of all?
>>
>>28114726

Because it's made of sugary grapes.
>>
>>28114726
wine is for jfaggot sfam why thf you sdrinking wine whent you can gwet fuckned up mlioke me
>>
>>28114743
Coz i am fucked up like you. I drink a lot of fuckin whisky and then I break shit. But with wine, it's like Thanksgiving or somethin and nobody knows how much I drink till I slam the whole fuckin bottle and it's like why is this the worst headache ive gotten with alcohol? I mean, I don't usually drink wine like that, but wow. Worse than beer, worse than liquor, red wine=worst headache ever.
>>
milk (oc)
>>
$2.99 Three Wishes Cabernet.

Beats the hell out of $40.00 wine, I tell you.
>>
It's 5:30 AM, I have a little bit of white rum left, probably enough to get a decent buzz. I really thought about drinking it, but I have class in 3 and a half hours and don't want to go any more tired than I know I will be. I decided to save it as a reward for when I get done with class since I only have two classes today and they end at 11. It's also the last bit of alcohol I'll have until the weekend since I'm only 20 and feel like an alcoholic asking my friends to buy me alcohol on weekdays since they only drink on weekends. Can't wait to turn 21.
>>28114410
Idk man, I've had some pretty great times drinking. At the same time though, I used to only drink with friends and now I find myself drinking alone more often than with others. I've also started day drinking a lot more, and the only reason I don't get straight up hammered whenever I have free time is because I don't want my roommates to look at me like I'm an alcoholic. I just don't understand why I can't get drunk whenever I have free time and no plans if I can still be productive and get my shit done.
>>28114789
Honestly this, I have no idea why but red wine has given me the worst headaches of my drinking career. It's not even like a hangover because there's no nausea or anything, just an intense headache.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.