[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Decide to swallow my anxiety and try to get a date >Walk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: peace.gif (778 KB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
peace.gif
778 KB, 500x360
>Decide to swallow my anxiety and try to get a date
>Walk up to random girl in the mall and tell her she's pretty and asked if she wants to do something together this weekend
>She says yes and asks to exchange numbers
>Can't believe that worked
A-Am I Chad now?
>>
>>28113923
Telling ugly girls that they're pretty isn't an accomplishment. Come back when you're slammin dimes and ridin nines.
>>
That was the easy part. Now you have to plan a meeting and make it through without sperging yourself to death.

Screw >>28113949, we all gotta start somewhere.
>>
congrats you're one step closer to success! Now this is a nice ego boost but the next objective is to make this work and get her to sleep with you. Accomplish this with her, then accomplish it with the next girl - if you get a 90% success rate with 5s to 7s, you're getting to chad level
>>
File: 1404921052175.png (40 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
1404921052175.png
40 KB, 220x220
>>28113923

>Walk up to random girl in the mall and tell her she's pretty and asked if she wants to do something together this weekend

Not even the vast majority of normies can do that.
What the fuck?

What is your secret?
>>
>>28114353
Reality probably vastly differs from the OPs story.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.